• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
I was just looking up chemicals that could be lethal. Just trying to get some ideas and methods to ctb. You can mix bleach and rubbing alcohol to get chloroform, I'm not sure what all the steps are and how it effects you. From what I've heard chloroform makes you dizzy and makes you unconscious because it replaces the oxygen. Any thoughts on this and any other methods that could be used to ctb that we can make around the house. I already heard about people eating the Tie Pods and it doesn't look to peaceful at all...maybe you all may have some good ideas.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
My thought................I am not sure...but bleach, sounds bad.
Rubbing Alcohol.........I do not know what is, but sounds bad too.

Could mix bleach and ammonia and will get cloramina or like this...........The vapours are so high toxic, too....

I do not see it useful.

Reactions: autumnal and Darkdreamer001
cytokinestorm

cytokinestorm

Apr 19, 2020
How would you control how much you inhaled though? You couldn't be sure that death would ensue and you may end up with brain damage.

Reactions: autumnal and Darkdreamer001
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
How would you control how much you inhaled though? You couldn't be sure that death would ensue and you may end up with brain damage.
Maybe I could make some, pour it on a cloth and lay it on a pillow and lay facedown drunk and fall asleep

InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
I don't recommend this method because I feel like if you get found out, you'd get brain damage. It seems you also don't know the measurements of bleach and rubbing alcohol to make yourself pass out. I'm pretty sure pouring it on a cloth and putting it on your face won't ensure death. If you're looking for something peaceful, try the SN method or the night-night method. There's also a suicide methods megathread that you can look at. I just want to be helpful so try looking at those first before doing anything risky.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, autumnal, Darkdreamer001 and 1 other person
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
My thought................I am not sure...but bleach, sounds bad.
Rubbing Alcohol.........I do not know what is, but sounds bad too.

Could mix bleach and ammonia and will get cloramina or like this...........The vapours are so high toxic, too....

I do not see it useful.
Rubbing alcohol is Isopropyl Alcohol, it is a household item in a bottle used to disinfect (not alcohol used for drinking). It is often in medicine cabinets for cleaning a wound, like hydrogen peroxide. It is in things like hand sanitizer. Certainly not something anyone should be ingesting, same as bleach.

@Darkdreamer001 while it would possibly knock someone out, that doesn't necessarily mean it would work as a ctb method. This article is helpful:

Many things found around the house aren't suitable for ctb or are extremely unpleasant to downright horrific, more likely to land someone in the hospital in far worse condition physically than before. Many readily available household items are designed nowadays to be less lethal/toxic so it is difficult to die from. An alternative is methods found in the PPEH or here - hanging can be done at home, SN, etc. I wouldn't suggest mixing chemicals in hopes it'd work when there are better methods known to be effective and more peaceful. Please don't eat a Tide Pod!

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, autumnal, Darkdreamer001 and 1 other person
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Rubbing alcohol is Isopropyl Alcohol, it is a household item in a bottle used to disinfect (not alcohol used for drinking). It is often in medicine cabinets for cleaning a wound, like hydrogen peroxide. It is in things like hand sanitizer. Certainly not something anyone should be ingesting, same as bleach.
Thanks, .....................Ok, it is Alcohol 96 degrees.
What I could not imagine is that sort of mixing, using bleach....

Reactions: Halo13 and Darkdreamer001
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I'm not sure how it works either, but I'm sure it's not pleasant.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Can you drink it. The internet says 46g is the fatal amount

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

96% (percent) not 96 degrees.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Could mix bleach and ammonia and will get cloramina or like this...........The vapours are so high toxic, too...
A housekeeper did that here. I wasn't sure why I couldn't breath when in the apartment and it was so bad I left for a motel for a week, barely able to breath the entire time. I used inhalers and Mucinex non stop the entire time gasping for air.

I finally remembered seeing her using both ammonia and bleach to clean in the kitchen and got that scrubbed down.

It was terrifying. I went to a clinic twice and the emergency room once and was told at the clinic I had pneumonia and at the hospital I didn't have pneumonia and there was nothing wrong even though they could see I was low on oxygen. I was left on my own, struggling to get each breath.

Yet another PTSD for me on top of the other three in the past 6 years.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Good lord, no. The chemistry is questionable at best. While the reaction may be possible, simply throwing these two together without heat, mixing, and time isn't going to yield pure chcl3. The chemistry just doesn't work like that. Way too many side reactions and side products going on. Yes, I read the articles, but they are an example of a little truth and a bigger lie. Pop open an organic chemistry text, and you will find thousands of example r3actions. While truthful, they are not the entire recipe, as the factors listed above, including correct concentrations, proper mixing. Purificati9n, etc, have to be accounted for.

drinking chloroform would be crazy on its own. Drinking bleach, isopropanol, chloroform, and other things Together is not advisable.

Reactions: autumnal and Saed