Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I love hot tea, it brings me calmness. Sometimes it alone can make me want to live, it's so good.

Tea suggestions, tea opinions, hot tea, cold tea, I want to hear your thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: binturong, TheSpookyNameGuy, leavingthesoultrap and 9 others
certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
I like tea. Not enough to make me want to live though. I can't have caffeinated tea because it makes my chronic fatigue worse.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, Abyssal, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I love tea, haven't had any in a long time.

• Love
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, Praestat_Mori and PA𝖨𝑁
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I have been obsessed with tea as of recent

I have it every morning

or I sometimes have it 2 times in one day as a treat

I currently am drinking black tea, black tea with roses, spiced chai, and earl grey

I am unfortunately out of green tea

and I have it with sweetened condensed milk although I liked it a lot when I tried it with heavy whipping cream

now I must try it with half and half, any kind of flavoured cream, and regular milk

the cold teas I enjoy are hibiscus (this one is good as well when hot with ginseng), matcha, and chai
(recently tried a white chocolate iced chai it was fantastic)

• Love
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, Praestat_Mori and PA𝖨𝑁
PA𝖨𝑁

PA𝖨𝑁

Oct 14, 2023
i like minty green tea with lots of sugar ^^ , and sparkling iced green tea with food

for sleep i prefer hibiscus infusion with honey, it soothes me

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, Praestat_Mori and psp3000
breatheout

breatheout

spotty with being online. chronically online tbh
Dec 17, 2023
you should try oolong tea, it's a very good tea :)

• Informative
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy and PA𝖨𝑁
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I have been obsessed with tea as of recent

I have it every morning

or I sometimes have it 2 times in one day as a treat

I currently am drinking black tea, black tea with roses, spiced chai, and earl grey

I am unfortunately out of green tea

and I have it with sweetened condensed milk although I liked it a lot when I tried it with heavy whipping cream

now I must try it with half and half, any kind of flavoured cream, and regular milk

the cold teas I enjoy are hibiscus (this one is good as well when hot with ginseng), matcha, and chai
(recently tried a white chocolate iced chai it was fantastic)
I'm also out of green tea, though I find those to be somewhat hot or miss for me. Not so much that I'm picky, I'm probably just weird. Black tea with roses sounds interesting, do you have a certain brand you get like that or just add them in your tea? I'd like to try that some time.
i like minty green tea with lots of sugar ^^ , and sparkling iced green tea with food

for sleep i prefer hibiscus infusion with honey, it soothes me
Haha we have very opposite tastes! I used to need sugar in order to enjoy tea now I can't stand it. Oh and mint is a no go for me, but I wish it was if just for the smell alone. Hibiscus on the other hand I can't get down at all, but it usually looks beautiful and smells nice!
you should try oolong tea, it's a very good tea :)
That reminds me I need to get more oolong tea. That one is probably my go-to flavor.

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Love coffee and tea. But it depends on the place. i sometimes stop at the Circle K market and make myself a cup of tea, they always have a good selection of bags and herbs to choose from to prepare yourself a cup. I never get their coffee but I always make myself tea when i'm over there

cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
MEEEE i LOVE tea!!! favorites are peppermint, chai, earl gray, rooibos, lavender, and some other herbal teas :)

Reactions: Homo erectus and TheSpookyNameGuy
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Love coffee and tea. But it depends on the place. i sometimes stop at the Circle K market and make myself a cup of tea, they always have a good selection of bags and herbs to choose from to prepare yourself a cup. I never get their coffee but I always make myself tea when i'm over there
Circle K market? Sounds familiar but not like something near me. It's an easy to remember name, so if I come across one I'll keep it in mind.
MEEEE i LOVE tea!!! favorites are peppermint, chai, earl gray, rooibos, lavender, and some other herbal teas :)
Rooibos? What's that? Also I've been desperate for more herbal teas, any recommendations?

Reactions: Homo erectus and TheSpookyNameGuy
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Black tea with roses sounds interesting, do you have a certain brand you get like that or just add them in your tea?
It was on sale at the store in my area

I can't say the name of this chain of stores for the sake of anonymity/privacy

but the name of the flavour is English Rose which is sold by many different stores/tea brands from my search on Google so I assume it may be a popular flavour

I now wonder how they compare

• Yay!
Reactions: Homo erectus, TheSpookyNameGuy and Abyssal
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I have always loved tea. Chai and Vanilla Chai are my favorite. Also green tea, which is good for the liver, and chamomile which is good for attempting to calm and fight anxiety especially before sleeping. ☕

D

DarkShadows

Dec 21, 2023
I don't like tea.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I like a nice Yorkshire tea or Twinnings Earl gray.

Steep for several minutes, 1 teaspoon of sugar and a splash of milk.

Served with rich tea biscuits, of course 😋

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I like tea, I never drink coffee. Any kinds of tea, black tea, earl grey, many different green teas, fruits tea ... :-)

Reactions: Passersby, Homo erectus and TheSpookyNameGuy
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Black Tea with milk and sugar is delicious

N

NotToBeRemembered

Dec 18, 2023
This might be not entirely related... But according to some if not most of anime tropes, people seems to enjoy drinking tea as companion while eating cake or cookies. Is this true? I personaly don't think those were good match. Especially if the tea was heavily sugared. I'd rather drink coffee or something bitter while eating something sweet to balance the taste.

trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
I love tea! I like the variety because I know it's easy to try new types of tea. I prefer hot tea (a vegan matcha latte with sugar and vanilla is divine) but I do enjoy iced tea as well.

Reactions: Homo erectus, Praestat_Mori and TheSpookyNameGuy
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I love tea. Herbal or green or black with honey but no milk or cream in it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and TheSpookyNameGuy
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I have always loved tea. Chai and Vanilla Chai are my favorite. Also green tea, which is good for the liver, and chamomile which is good for attempting to calm and fight anxiety especially before sleeping. ☕
Chai is tasty to me too, and vanilla infused teas bring me joy. I can't stand milk, though, so I drink chai with water which many say is odd, but whatever. Chamomile is probably my favorite tea, above Oolong. Sometimes I try a new brand and they don't label it as having mint in it, which I find ruins it.
I like a nice Yorkshire tea or Twinnings Earl gray.

Steep for several minutes, 1 teaspoon of sugar and a splash of milk.

Served with rich tea biscuits, of course 😋
Twinnings lady grey is everything to me, I also like twinnings Irish breakfast! You can't have earl grey tea when starting ssris so it was heavenly when I got to drink it again.
I like tea, I never drink coffee. Any kinds of tea, black tea, earl grey, many different green teas, fruits tea ... :-)
Fruit tea is always hit or miss for me, usually miss if it's a green tea. Never drink coffee either, I find the flavor too intense.
Black Tea with milk and sugar is delicious
Not related but I like your signature! It's adorable.
This might be not entirely related... But according to some if not most of anime tropes, people seems to enjoy drinking tea as companion while eating cake or cookies. Is this true? I personaly don't think those were good match. Especially if the tea was heavily sugared. I'd rather drink coffee or something bitter while eating something sweet to balance the taste.
I think that depends on the tea. Sweets might go with English breakfast or chai, but I've found green tea tastes sour when has with sugary stuff.

One of my favorite teas (which is local so I won't share the name) has a breakfast tea with no sugar, but has vanilla in it which makes it smell sweet. I find it goes with basically anything. Also I find white teas to be very subtle, perhaps those would work too?
I love tea! I like the variety because I know it's easy to try new types of tea. I prefer hot tea (a vegan matcha latte with sugar and vanilla is divine) but I do enjoy iced tea as well.
Funny you mention vegan matcha latte, I spilled about a gallon of the stuff at work today. I found it smelled good, can only hope the janitor agrees..
I love tea. Herbal or green or black with honey but no milk or cream in it.
Good taste! I can't do milk or cream at all, but I prefer sugar over honey because I find honey to be too..citrusy? Hard to explain but it changes the taste of some teas.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: trashhologram, Praestat_Mori, TheSpookyNameGuy and 1 other person
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Homo erectus, TheSpookyNameGuy and Abyssal
gu1klh

gu1klh

Jan 12, 2021
I usually hate hot beverage because it's hot, i burn my tongue and so on. Yes, i am a bit stupid and a little impatient to wait for it to cool down.

I like tea overall. I make myself one sometimes, forget about it usually and then drink it when its mild or cold already.

What i also discovered last year in summer is that you can make iced tea very easily at home. I typically take one bag of black tea and two bags of fruit tea (any fruit tea works really) and then add all three bags to 250ml of boiling water. I let it sit for as long as the tea needs to. Then i add one or two tablespoons of sugar and pour 750ml of cold water into it. And then you got a liter of iced tea. It tastes good and it isnt even that unhealthy (probably healthier than bought ice tea)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I love hot tea, it brings me calmness. Sometimes it alone can make me want to live, it's so good.

Tea suggestions, tea opinions, hot tea, cold tea, I want to hear your thoughts.
I'm from the south there is nothing like an iced cold glass of sweet tea on any d a y

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
It's been raining lately which has helped my mood, hot tea while the rain hits your window is pure bliss 💓
I should make some tea, been going hard on caffeine/sodas & coffee lately & it's been kicking my ass 😩

• Hugs
Reactions: Abyssal
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
The only tea I drink is hibiscus tea. I add in 1.5-2 teaspoons of sugar and drink about 1 litre.
It's delicious and it smells really nice