su1c1dal-dungeon

su1c1dal-dungeon

depressed rat
Sep 15, 2023
just curious. ive been listening to the boys since 2016, been to the last 2 greydays, and really im only living for their shows/music. i was going through drug issues along with them so it felt like this site in a way-giving me an outlet to just be me.

Reactions: trashhologram, get.some.sleep and cepcepcep
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
love these guys, been through some tough times listening to them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: trashhologram, get.some.sleep and su1c1dal-dungeon
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Wish @SuicideBoys93 was still alive to check out this thread
ive been listening to the boys since 2016
That's ironically right around when I stopped listening to them. Everyone started jocking them by 2017 and their music in general started to become uninteresting to me at that point. Nowadays I like more City Morgue and Homixide Gang when it comes to rap duos. Homixide is dope.

su1c1dal-dungeon

su1c1dal-dungeon

depressed rat
Sep 15, 2023
i just checked out their page. i wish they were here to see the post as well. i hope they are at peace where ever they are<3

i listen to city morgue also! still bumpin $B too !

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
yeah they go hard

Reactions: trashhologram
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Wish @SuicideBoys93 was still alive to check out this thread

That's ironically right around when I stopped listening to them. Everyone started jocking them by 2017 and their music in general started to become uninteresting to me at that point. Nowadays I like more City Morgue and Homixide Gang when it comes to rap duos. Homixide is dope.
Believe The Hype!

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
just curious. ive been listening to the boys since 2016, been to the last 2 greydays, and really im only living for their shows/music. i was going through drug issues along with them so it felt like this site in a way-giving me an outlet to just be me.
$uicideboy$ are great but I can't listen to them 247 or I get quite sad. I try not to listen to sad music anymore.

Reactions: trashhologram
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
Here! You might recognize the text under my username 🤭 My favourite songs by The Boy$ are New Chains, Same Schackles and O Pana!. I must admit I haven't listened their new music much. It's good but I prefer their older music.