• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I found a supplier of KCN on eBay. Is there any info on this?? Is it a do not use type of method??

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
From what I can see it was popular among WW2 agents, military et al. Fast but painful, probably.

Would you mind sending me the link in a pm? I'm curious. Thanks!

Last edited:
T

TuesdayTragedy

Jul 8, 2019
KCN is what I have been looking for specifically but the only sellers I could find look shady or require you to be part of a lab or other business that justifies the sale. I too found some Ebay sellers but they too took this precaution. If you found a seller that is willing to sell to individuals I wouldn't mind getting a PM about this as well. If they have a trustworthy account record I'd even be willing to order it and if someone could advise me how to test if its real or not I'd happily even report back to you all.

From what I can see it was popular among WW2 agents, military et al. Fast but painful, probably.

In my mind the possible few minutes of suffering is a fairly low price to pay. KCN if you take the right dose has a better track record of successful deaths than a self inflicted gunshot to the head. Better to die with a little pain than to wake up from a failed attempt and be in a worse position than you ever could have been if you'd never had even tried. I'll happily go with the higher chance death even if it means a little suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming, not_a_robot, jake3d and 2 others
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Michael Marin took cyanide in court

• Wow
Reactions: Homecoming
T

TuesdayTragedy

Jul 8, 2019
Ah yes, I remember that

I'm not going to sugar coat it the little time he had being conscious would be like torture. Imagine being able to breath but despite you breathing it simply doesn't matter the oxygen it's simply not going to get to your cells. However this will last for a very short time there is a good chance by the time he was on the floor that he was actually unconscious or very soon to be. His body is naturally going to try to breathe even with him passed out so hearing noises after he's already stopped feeling any pain would be natural.

So looking at the time when he begins to show visual discomfort and to the point where he is at-least near unconscious was under a minute.

Reactions: Bluedew
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
Don't forget the war criminal a couple of years ado. He drank KCN.

Reactions: Homecoming and not_a_robot
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I found a supplier of KCN on eBay. Is there any info on this?? Is it a do not use type of method??

@TowerUpright, would you send the ebay link to me by pm, please and thank you? I'm curious.

Reactions: Bluedew
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I was talking to a guy to get KCN awhile back, but he stopped selling in June. From what I've read, it is a very painful way to go, and you need the correct amount depending on your weight.

More info on the subject here:

A quote from the article:
For example, the probability that a person who weighs 160 lbs, (72.64 Kg), who ingests 0.3632 grams potassium cyanide will die within three days is 50 %, and if he ingests 0.55 grams, the probability is over 90 %. To put these numbers in prospective, a teaspoon of salt contains 7.2 grams and a tablespoon contains 23.7 grams. Thus, 90 percent of 13 people, about 12, who weigh 160 lbs can be killed using a SINGLE teaspoon of potassium cyanide. A single tablespoon of potassium cyanide will kill 90 % of 43 people, i. e. about 39. In reality, death due to cyanide poisoning will occur in much shorter time than three days, more likely in 2-6 hours.

T

TuesdayTragedy

Jul 8, 2019
I was talking to a guy to get KCN awhile back, but he stopped selling in June. From what I've read, it is a very painful way to go, and you need the correct amount depending on your weight.

More info on the subject here:

A quote from the article:

I think the clear answer here is just take a insane amount. No need to take the average minimum requirement after all given what the aim for it is. It's personally my #1 choice way to go by my own doing. I now know of one place that does offer it and ships to residential areas. So that's a good start but the place instead takes a very different approach from the standard sites. Basically you're going to have to fill out a form that will be given to Homeland security. With your details, and reason for obtaining such.

I'm very tempted to give it a shot anyways but I worry for two reasons.

1. Since this is something that will be submitted to the a federal agency that lying on the form could be committing a serious crime. As you know this will be used as your statement to the question of why you are trying to obtain such if they bother to question. Unlike the police who you could lie to all you wish without further penalty of the law the feds don't allow that luxury. If I am right and that can be used in such a manner the crime would be up to five years in prison.

2. Even if they take my word for it on whatever reason I put on the paper. I worry that since we don't live in a time where the government even pretends to respect the privacy of citizens that they'll also look at my military and health records. Which they will see that I have past suicide attempts and have been a inpatient for such as well. Which may cause them to both investigate and have the company deny me it as well.

So not exactly a good position for myself here even though this is likely a source that the average person could obtain such. I highly don't suggest lying on that form no matter what though.

Reactions: Homecoming
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I think the clear answer here is just take a insane amount. No need to take the average minimum requirement after all given what the aim for it is. It's personally my #1 choice way to go by my own doing. I now know of one place that does offer it and ships to residential areas. So that's a good start but the place instead takes a very different approach from the standard sites. Basically you're going to have to fill out a form that will be given to Homeland security. With your details, and reason for obtaining such.

I'm very tempted to give it a shot anyways but I worry for two reasons.

1. Since this is something that will be submitted to the a federal agency that lying on the form could be committing a serious crime. As you know this will be used as your statement to the question of why you are trying to obtain such if they bother to question. Unlike the police who you could lie to all you wish without further penalty of the law the feds don't allow that luxury. If I am right and that can be used in such a manner the crime would be up to five years in prison.

2. Even if they take my word for it on whatever reason I put on the paper. I worry that since we don't live in a time where the government even pretends to respect the privacy of citizens that they'll also look at my military and health records. Which they will see that I have past suicide attempts and have been a inpatient for such as well. Which may cause them to both investigate and have the company deny me it as well.

So not exactly a good position for myself here even though this is likely a source that the average person could obtain such. I highly don't suggest lying on that form no matter what though.

Have you seen the form?
Would you send me the link by pm?
Again, I'm just curious.

T

TuesdayTragedy

Jul 8, 2019
I have seen the form and sure. For anyone else curious here is a part of the form I cut off any business info for obvious reasons. https://ibb.co/XVGNq9p
What a burden to have to possibly fax that to them who the heck still uses a fax machine? It's been well over a decade since I sent one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Faxes are still used by many state agencies in many places.