Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
I was looking into the shallow water blackout in the bathtub but someone said that's a very bad idea, I would do partial but I don't have a place to myself, the trains are definitely not an option. I've been on this website for 2 years, keep thinking I can so and so method just for there to be an obstacle. Some I'm all ears on what you guys got. I really want to get the fuck out of here at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, nurplexkid and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I've always had money issues because I can barely pay the rent so, my methods were always cheap: partial hanging, drowning, free pills given to me by my health insurance, jumping off a building, etc. Here's a problem, though; I don't have the guts to do it. Maybe hanging but I've already failed 3 times at it.

I wish leaving this world was easier!

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert and Pisceslilith
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I would try to get a online job if possible and get enough for a humane method.

Reactions: nurplexkid and Pisceslilith
Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
I would try to get a online job if possible and get enough for a humane method.
Thank I appreciate it. I'll look into it
Well, I've always had money issues because I can barely pay the rent so, my methods were always cheap: partial hanging, drowning, free pills given to me by my health insurance, jumping off a building, etc. Here's a problem, though; I don't have the guts to do it. Maybe hanging but I've already failed 3 times at it.

I wish leaving was easier too, everything is a goddamn problem even ending it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
You could try amazon turk for some extra money.

Reactions: Pisceslilith
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Night night korean method?
It's like partial hanging but you don't night the right place
Just make sure you do it in an isolated place so you won't be found for some time

Reactions: Pisceslilith