Kino_

Kino_

Aug 29, 2023
As the title says, are there any obtainable substances that have a similar effect as SN. I only know that the gist of it is that it causes a condition called methemoglobinemia. There's probably other ways to induce the same effect, but is it an optimal method to ctb? Is it obtainable? Have there been previous cases? Thanks for any and all answers and I hope it's helpful to whoever benefits.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I'm pretty sure carbon monoxide has similar effects, in that both SN and CO interfere with blood cells' ability to bind to and transport oxygen. (Knowledgeable folks: If I've fucked this up somehow, please let me know.)

Variations on the carbon monoxide method include the charcoal grill method and piping car exhaust into the interior of your vehicle. Either exit strategy is probably more reliable than SN at this point, since multiple jurisdictions now have authorities scrambling over each other to do "welfare checks" on anyone who orders it.

• Informative
Reactions: dialogos, Deleted member 65988, Kino_ and 1 other person
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I'm pretty sure carbon monoxide has similar effects, in that both SN and CO interfere with blood cells' ability to bind to and transport oxygen. (Knowledgeable folks: If I've fucked this up somehow, please let me know.)

Variations on the carbon monoxide method include the charcoal grill method and piping car exhaust into the interior of your vehicle. Either exit strategy is probably more reliable than SN at this point, since multiple jurisdictions now have authorities scrambling over each other to do "welfare checks" on anyone who orders it.
The problem is getting the density or ppm at 10,000 or above for several hours to be sure of death. If the ppm is lower, it can work but takes much longer, increasing the risk of being interrupted. Asides from this its a good method also.