Remanant

Remanant

Sep 13, 2023
I know about r/sanctionedsuicide and how it was banned but are there any other subreddits that are pro-choice? r/suicidewatch fucking sucks. Just a bunch of pro-lifers on there. r/antinatalism and r/2meirl42meirl4meirl are kinda good but I wanna find some subreddits that actually give insightful posts like r/sanctionedsuicide. Thanks
Edit: I forgot to mention r/childfree and r/misanthropy are ok too

Reactions: candying
Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
I know about r/sanctionedsuicide and how it was banned but are there any other subreddits that are pro-choice? r/suicidewatch fucking sucks. Just a bunch of pro-lifers on there. r/antinatalism and r/2meirl42meirl4meirl are kinda good but I wanna find some subreddits that actually give insightful posts like r/sanctionedsuicide. Thanks
No? They would be taken down in minutes.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
sadwriter

sadwriter

Hanging in there
Aug 29, 2023
Yeah, to the best of my knowledge r/sanctioned_suicide is the only explicitly pro-choice subreddit.

I don't know if this is the kind of thing that you're looking for but r/trollcoping has some really good memes by people who have shit mental health/ are suicidal.

Reactions: Remanant
Upvote 1
venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
see i was curious myself about this but had no luck i could only find the subreddit you mentioned and this site itself.

Upvote 1
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
Nope. There's nothing like SaSu on reddit and there never will be because reddit is full of censorship and they decided that anything even remotely pro-choice/anti-establishment/anti-big-pharma will just be banned. r/2meirl4meirl and r/2meirl42meirl4meirl have nice memes though. Also, r/antipsychiatry and r/neurodiversity are kind of exceptions to what I said earlier and are worth checking out. Nothing like SaSu though.

Upvote 1
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
the few subs I liked got forcibly taken down by staff after the anti-night night crowd threw a fit, or got taken over by people who didn't get "it" and instead were just wildly off topic from the original point of the sub.

they even nuked the one sub I was on a good while back that was one of two places I had that it was okay to talk about self harm in a way that wasn't explicitly only recovery focused. like it wasn't encouraging SH, it was just a place to be like "hey I don't hate my scars actually", "how do I get a psych/therapist who won't immediately hospitalize me for just thinking about SH with no actual desire to do so" or "do you guy's scars randomly get itchy years later out of nowhere?".

but yea sadly seems like reddit has slowly drifted away from being a good place to find niche acceptance, and more a site that bows at any threat or coercion of money to make whatever advertisers deem bad go away

Upvote 1