• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
So I made my mind about suicide finally and planning to die on some day between 14-29th February 2024 I am not sure which day probably 29th. I am fine with both death and the process of death, I am not distressed about not existing too. But I am afraid if SI kicks on that day, and since I am going to go with night-night (I am making sure that I will achieve death I am practicing to get better at it so no worries in that), I need to lessen SI as much as possible while the time is coming. Do you have any strategies that you use to cope with it (it might be listening some specific music, reading a specific book or anything out there)?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
SI can be tricked, but it's not easy. Methods that involve blocking airways/ability to breathe trigger intense SI. We breath every second, it's so deeply ingrained in us. Sometimes alcohol or drugs can help. An iron will is useful. Ideally, the best things to fight SI involve taking away any option to back out (rendering it helpless) or methods that involve fatal substances or gases that do not stop normal breathing or trigger alert responses, even then, you might back up by throwing up the substance or removing the gas. I wish I had a better answer.

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
SI can be tricked, but it's not easy. Methods that involve blocking airways/ability to breathe trigger intense SI. We breath every second, it's so deeply ingrained in us. Sometimes alcohol or drugs can help. An iron will is useful. Ideally, the best things to fight SI involve taking away any option to back out (rendering it helpless) or methods that involve fatal substances or gases that do not stop normal breathing or trigger alert responses, even then, you might back up by throwing up the substance or removing the gas. I wish I had a better answer.
Thank you for your answer. I wish it was easier to avoid SI to not mess things up at last second.