• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Leichter Kampfwagen

Leichter Kampfwagen

(LK1)
Dec 24, 2023
Any skiers or snowboarders here? I used to be a skier and am now a snowboarder. I think boarding is the only thing that has prevented me from CTB. I can't imagine anything that could even come close to it. Powder days? Literal euphoria. Actually screaming with joy as a rip through the pow.

I come from a place where it doesn't snow and made it my life's goal to snowboard as much as possible. Now I live in the mountains. Maybe that has something to do with it.

It makes me sad that if I CTB I will never be able to snowboard again. Then again, I don't think the rest of life is worth suffering through. It's literally a balance scale with snowboarding on one side and everything else on the other. It's really hard for snowboarding to weigh enough.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i tried skies but it went horribly XD
i prefer snowboarding but havent done it in years
i use to stand my little brother on my snowboard then hold him down a snow bank in the yard