throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
How is it that there is almost every day a new goodbye thread yet no one explains how they got over their Survival instinct.
I know about drugs and alcohol. What about mind tricks? Anything one should do?

Reactions: Hennessy and ShadowOfTheDay
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Just drink N bro or you never gone make it.

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway123, Cookiedough8956, dandan and 3 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019

word lol

it's hard to tell if this so-called survival instinct is a reason to continue or if it is a reason to feel worse and dumb about not being able to ctb like not being able to do anything else in life
How do I get N

first you need enough money (about 700-1000$, depends on your weight) then you can check out the peacefull pill e-handbook for the email adress of A to order some N (the only trusted source as far as i know, i don't have money to order it)

Reactions: fisil
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
How is it that there is almost every day a new goodbye thread yet no one explains how they got over their Survival instinct.
I know about drugs and alcohol. What about mind tricks? Anything one should do?
The closest I ever came to ctb was when I was taking Sertraline, Bubpropion and Lithium all at max doses concomitantly. Maybe I should start taking "antidepressants" again, not in the misguided hopes of "recovery," but as a means of overcoming this infernal fear of death.

Reactions: tryingtoescape and fisil
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
The closest I ever came to ctb was when I was taking Sertraline, Bubpropion and Lithium all at max doses concomitantly. Maybe I should start taking "antidepressants" again, not in the misguided hopes of "recovery," but as a means of overcoming this infernal fear of death.
That is why I wanted to have sertraline another time. Because it made me feel better, but inside of me wanted to have more decision to ctb. I was on sertraline one of the times I was almost going to ctb. But the last time, I can't remember. I don't think so.

Reactions: fisil and ShadowOfTheDay
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
As far I know, his favorite suicide methode is jumpingfrom a bridge.

Reactions: throwaway123 and fisil
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
For me, it's been practice. Becoming familiar. Doing test runs.

It didn't take long for me to become accustomed to sitting with an exit bag over my head.

Prior to doing my first test, I had been thinking for several years about it, back to the first time I ever heard of the concept of an exit bag, in the Derek Humphry's book. So the first time I actually put a bag over my head, it wasn't shocking to me, it did not incite panic.

Of course, I know these have been practices, so I imagine that has made them easier, psychologically.

When I decide to actually put the plan into action will be when I find out if I can truly overcome 'survival instinct'.

Reactions: throwaway123 and fisil
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
For me, it's been practice. Becoming familiar. Doing test runs.

It didn't take long for me to become accustomed to sitting with an exit bag over my head.

Prior to doing my first test, I had been thinking for several years about it, back to the first time I ever heard of the concept of an exit bag, in the Derek Humphry's book. So the first time I actually put a bag over my head, it wasn't shocking to me, it did not incite panic.

Of course, I know these have been practices, so I imagine that has made them easier, psychologically.

When I decide to actually put the plan into action will be when I find out if I can truly overcome 'survival instinct'.
Been there , done that, SI its a bitch...