N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
IS there a source to get sn or nembutal?
I'm living in morocco and i dont want to face streets and end UP on a rope with pain.

K

King Ashoka

Nov 19, 2023
I have SN. But still i am considering total hanging because i hate vomiting.

Its personal choice.

Reactions: loopdaloop and Fktw0rld
K

King Ashoka

Nov 19, 2023
Can you sell it to me ..or show me source please ?
Brother, i live in India. I purchased it from Amaz@n. World wide these online shopping sites are removing SN. I am sorry.

Reactions: LeperGnome and numbed one
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I have SN. But still i am considering total hanging because i hate vomiting.

Its personal choice.
Same here. I've been holding onto this SN for 2 years now but practicing and perfecting partial. I like the idea of having a last meal, being unconscious in 10 seconds and gone in 15 to 30 minutes as opposed to fasting and starving for a day or two, popping 100 pills in preparation for SN as the hours pass then finally drinking it, suffering the side effects, puking, cramping, headache, convulsing, finally passing out, but still running the risk of waking up several hours later. Just doesn't make sense to me anymore. Partial is too easy.

Reactions: King Ashoka, Praestat_Mori and numbed one
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Same here. I've been holding onto this SN for 2 years now but practicing and perfecting partial. I like the idea of having a last meal, being unconscious in 10 seconds and gone in 15 to 30 minutes as opposed to fasting and starving for a day or two, popping 100 pills in preparation for SN as the hours pass then finally drinking it, suffering the side effects, puking, cramping, headache, convulsing, finally passing out, but still running the risk of waking up several hours later. Just doesn't make sense to me anymore. Partial is too easy.
I've already tried partial and it was painful , thats thé reason why i need sn or if i'm gonna die ...let it bé painless AT least , isn't it ?

Reactions: LeperGnome and King Ashoka
K

King Ashoka

Nov 19, 2023
I've already tried partial and it was painful , thats thé reason why i need sn or if i'm gonna die ...let it bé painless AT least , isn't it ?
Partial is risky. Robin Williams was successful and others too. But in India poor as well as rich celebrity do full hanging from ceiling fan hook. Its famous and successful here. I will do full hanging.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Nembutal is a brand name for a product that is not even made anymore.

Pentobarbital is its generic name and it is widely available on darknet markets.