• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

stepz

Aug 30, 2023
There is a small bridge/crossing about 30 mins walk from me over a river with a depth of 15m-18m. I have a weighted backpack and some handcuffs I made with rope(slip knot). Plan to attach backpack tight to my body put on handcuffs with tight knit. Climb the side of railing with back facing water squat down and hyperventilate for 5 mins quickly standup and hold breath to induce unconsciousness and then let go.
Idea of handcuffs being even if I do gain consciousness SI can't save me. In which case I will inhale water as from what I have read speeds up process and relieves pain of drowning somewhat.

Bridge is not that high above water btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kundalini Guy, bluebird16, GettingOut and 1 other person
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
Seems like a solid plan, as long as the water is deep enough and no people are around. The backpack and handcuffs are a good idea, I'll take that as an inspiration for my own plan. Take care xoxo

Reactions: bluebird16 and stepz
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
There is a small bridge/crossing about 30 mins walk from me over a river with a depth of 15m-18m. I have a weighted backpack and some handcuffs I made with rope(slip knot). Plan to attach backpack tight to my body put on handcuffs with tight knit. Climb the side of railing with back facing water squat down and hyperventilate for 5 mins quickly standup and hold breath to induce unconsciousness and then let go.
Idea of handcuffs being even if I do gain consciousness SI can't save me. In which case I will inhale water as from what I have read speeds up process and relieves pain of drowning somewhat.

Bridge is not that high above water btw.
You've thought about this thoroughly. You're just new here. Do you mind sharing why you're doing this before you CTB? This site is like a memorial and it would be an honor to know you better

Reactions: stepz
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
Drowning can be one of the more painful ways to go, if you want peace and a quick end i dont reccomed it. i wish you the best on everything that may come after <3

• Hmph!
Reactions: dialogos, OpalCheesecake, stepz and 2 others
Waterr

Waterr

The messiest Trans-Fem
Aug 21, 2023
It sounds like a pretty solid plan! if i may ask whats your reasoning to CTB? If its not a hassle it might be in your best interest to make a thread about it, theres people from all sorts of backgrounds on here and some you may be able to conversate with, you could possibly befriend them through your own experience, its nice to have someone there for you before your CTB. Much love though with whatever your going through ❤️❤️

Reactions: dialogos and stepz
Epsilon Lyrae

Epsilon Lyrae

Aug 23, 2023
The only thing I see can go wrong is the case when instead of full unconsciousness only the light form of it occurs, which might be enough to make you fall in the water, but not to stay unconscious after, submitting yourself to the terrible suffering while drowning.

I personally was trying to go unconscious in the same way you described in the past, but for me it worked half of the times (other half was just dizziness and headache) and for only a short period of time. should I fall in the water during it, I would probably woke up.

So I still wish you the best with your plans, and maybe don't listen to me to much because I'm just a person who is terrified to die by drowning. Just make sure that you are prepared well, and good luck to you on your way

• Informative
Reactions: dialogos, OpalCheesecake and stepz
loren7864

loren7864

Aug 29, 2023
theres not really any point to make yourself faint as you would probably wake up as soon as you hit the water, but I guess it could help you actually go through with the plan since you wouldnt be conscious to sort of chicken out before you jump. otherwise it seems like a good plan with a low chance of failure. hope you find peace🙏

Reactions: OpalCheesecake, garrypallister99 and stepz
S

stepz

Aug 30, 2023
You've thought about this thoroughly. You're just new here. Do you mind sharing why you're doing this before you CTB? This site is like a memorial and it would be an honor to know you better
It sounds like a pretty solid plan! if i may ask whats your reasoning to CTB? If its not a hassle it might be in your best interest to make a thread about it, theres people from all sorts of backgrounds on here and some you may be able to conversate with, you could possibly befriend them through your own experience, its nice to have someone there for you before your CTB. Much love though with whatever your going through ❤️❤️
A whole thread is excessive for me but will short version.
Multiple reasons, had a complete loss of identity (not sure the trigger) don't even know who I am anymore, been self isolating for over 6 months+, no real close friends and had no desire to talk/reply to anyone who contacts me (just been me and my thoughts for 6months), failed exams, broken family, constant depressive/suicidal thoughts that I want to stop, and the idea of essentially restarting life just to be a slave and have 30 days a year to myself is exhausting and makes no sense

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos and garrypallister99
S

stepz

Aug 30, 2023
Drowning can be one of the more painful ways to go, if you want peace and a quick end i dont reccomed it. i wish you the best on everything that may come after <3
Some say it's painful some say it's not either way, it's only 3/4 minutes before peace

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, garrypallister99 and bluebird16
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Very thorough and solid plan, I'm sure this will work. Good luck, I wish you the best with your plans!

Reactions: bluebird16 and stepz
S

stepz

Aug 30, 2023
The only thing I see can go wrong is the case when instead of full unconsciousness only the light form of it occurs, which might be enough to make you fall in the water, but not to stay unconscious after, submitting yourself to the terrible suffering while drowning.

I personally was trying to go unconscious in the same way you described in the past, but for me it worked half of the times (other half was just dizziness and headache) and for only a short period of time. should I fall in the water during it, I would probably woke up.

So I still wish you the best with your plans, and maybe don't listen to me to much because I'm just a person who is terrified to die by drowning. Just make sure that you are prepared well, and good luck to you on your way
theres not really any point to make yourself faint as you would probably wake up as soon as you hit the water, but I guess it could help you actually go through with the plan since you wouldnt be conscious to sort of chicken out before you jump. otherwise it seems like a good plan with a low chance of failure. hope you find peace🙏
Was thinking the same thing but was wondering if having already deprived the brain of oxygen to become unconscious even for a short time would decrease the time needed underwater to become unconscious again🤷

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
Some say it's painful some say it's not either way, it's only 3/4 minutes before peace
ah im not trying to be discouging i just wanted to make sure you knew, i wish you all the best luck <3

P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Since you would die of hypoxia.So please make sure that you aren't found by someone for atleast 20 minutes after you jump.If someone finds you within 2-20 minutes then you might end up with permanent brain damage.Apart from this it is a solid plan and there are not many chances of failure provided you can make sure there is nobody around

• Informative
Reactions: dialogos