• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Miri

Sep 16, 2021
Anyone has had a direct experience with N? There are a lot with SN but i cant find with N

Reactions: donewrong
D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
I used N many times in my past lives. always have been efficient. it sends you under and back.

joke aside, you won't find survivors to comment. there are N goodbye threads but usually peeps don't describe the event in lengths like SN, which is not really needed anyway, since there is no gruesome part

• Love
Reactions: ojinzo, wanttogetonthebus, END21_22 and 3 others
M

Miri

Sep 16, 2021
In Google I read about people in coma who awake...I m worried about that, could the coma be really long? Is really peaceful method? Thanks a lot...
And another question i have is about nitro... any real experience here? Is really peaceful? More than N? Thanks donewrong

Last edited:
D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
donewrong did wrong his N attempts, therefore resurrected. what a punishment

both methods are peaceful and reliable but nitro requires more careful preparation and equipment

the cases of persons who woke up from N after several days that are documented online generally were rescued on time and/or had very specific health conditions that interfered. but these events are absolutely seldom and defy the 100% sucess statistics. you can purely disregard them

Last edited:
Reactions: hankbank3928, PeacefulTonic, peacefulhorizons and 1 other person
M

Miri

Sep 16, 2021
So we could say it is the best method ( paceful)

D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
N is the Chuck Norris of methods. it triumphs no matter what, in stylish silence (except for some snoring if the neck falls with an angle)
yes it's entirely peaceful, potentially even pleasant- slightly euphoric

P: consider all other options before CTB. not encouraging, was merely informing

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: ojinzo, wanttogetonthebus, PeacefulTonic and 2 others
M

Miri

Sep 16, 2021
It sounds like u really have try!!! Any experience close to you? I am not sure about what can you feel once you are asleep...perhaps you cant move or talk but u have pain...what do u think

D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
the ability to feel pain while unconscious is a scientific topic which is debated in the real world with an unclear answer

you can find several videos online of N assisted voluntary deaths at clinics, for your review and to develop an opinion...

Last edited:
Reactions: ojinzo, PeacefulTonic and Miri
M

Miri

Sep 16, 2021
¿Puedo conocer tu opinión personal? About the videos ...you only can see tell people fall asleep...

Last edited:
D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
me ? I don't pretend to have one on this very topic. anyway, this way remains as good as it gets when you enforce CTB as a choice. the rest of the unknown is a matter of personal conviction, like god

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Miri
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I used N many times in my past lives. always have been efficient. it sends you under and back.

joke aside, you won't find survivors to comment. there are N goodbye threads but usually peeps don't describe the event in lengths like SN, which is not really needed anyway, since there is no gruesome part
Could you refer me to someone goodbye threads for N?

Reactions: ojinzo