Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
I understand this site is pro-choice forum, but I actually want to be encouraged. I like drowning or train since they're free and require the least amount of resources, but I get overwhelmed with fear and anxiety when contemplating if I should just do it when near them. I need more courage, but my dumb heart is so annoying.

Most people on this forum are lurkers and constantly screenshot people's messages, it makes me feel threatened in a way, so I'm wondering if there's any lesser known forums you guys know that are more free to discuss these subjects more freely and uncensored? And offer a bit of encouragement.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, bpdbunnygirl and Passersby
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I think you should pick a method that triggers SI less. Would it really help you to be roasted?

Reactions: lavender143once and Praestat_Mori
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
this is the only pro suicide forum i know of i don't think there are any more

Reactions: locked*n*loaded, lavender143once and Praestat_Mori
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I believe what you are looking for is 4chan.

• Yay!
Reactions: larastoned, MDMA, Ondine0000ff and 8 others
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
yes i for real whats the 4chan link to the pro suicide forums
I was joking lol. 4chan isn't a pro-suicide forum, it's a forum of trolls that tells people to ctb.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: MDMA, Ondine0000ff, Meditation guide and 2 others
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Wasn't there an 8chan suicide board? But 8chan keeps migrating and getting taken down so idk.

Reactions: Skathon
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Sorry, no, I don't know of any myself. And, as you've discovered, this is very much a freedom of choice group.

Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
I know that's not your question, but I'm curious what do you mean by this?
I've seen multiple posts of this forum on Reddit, with many people making unfavorable comments of this site and wishing to dox the members here. The spearhead of this movement Keli Wellison (a.k.a @SanctionedStop on Twitter) and some others in her circles also constantly posts screenshots messages here on their Facebook and Twitter -- it's literally their 9-5s, they're dedicating their entire life to shutting down this website. They've already doxxed several members here in the past.

Most new people now found this website through Tantacrul's video, which is now nearing 5 million views. And I would wager the majority of those people are more curious and anti-choice then actually suicidal. They tend to lurk more often and tend to screenshot messages outside this space as an unbelievable spectacle to berate. More people are becoming increasingly aware of it, and this seems evident in the recent cyber attacks. It doesn't feel safe, I believe there's all kinds of law enforcement and mental health agencies constantly monitoring this site to see who they can get.

• Informative
Reactions: noname123, aticeret, SSamGarrison and 3 others
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Lol. What is doxing us supposed to do? They're literally shaming and stigmatizing mentally ill and hurting people because they think we're all psychopaths preying on the truly suicidal for our own enjoyment. They forget, we come here feeling suicidal ourselves.

"But they don't intervene, or offer help, they just cheer them on to suicide." Wrong. Nobody cheers them on, and many people offer support and kindness so the affected knows they're not alone. We just don't stand in the way of an individual's choice. Where were you, Mom and Dad? You were busy. Busy believing your kid isn't a "freak" who wants to hurt themself.

I think the thing that makes them demonize us, is that they can't believe "normal" people could get to a point of thinking and speaking this way. If their own child uses the site and dies, it's not their choice, it was pushed. Because they can't believe little Billy could harbor truly dark thoughts or intentions. Most of the time they don't even know their kid is struggling they're so out of touch.

They don't want to help those struggling mentally, or those hurting physically. They want to put us in the shadows, so they don't have to look.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: penguinl0v3s, larastoned, Alan James and 6 others
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Lol. What is doxing us supposed to do?
Well, traditionally, doxxing has been used to threaten and isolate people with the goal of driving them to suicide. It's okay to do this to SaSu users because all life is sacred or something. Idk.

If the OP must attract as much verbal abuse as possible, YouTube comments are another gold mine for "u should kill yourself lol" posts. Tumblr and Twitter used to be much the same, although I must confess I've avoided them for years. Both have long been sociopathic cesspits that rival the hellscape of YouTube.

I actually thought the cherry-picked and contextless "pro-suicide" SaSu posts the NYT quoted were hilariously tame. Apparently "I hope you find the peace you seek" is the most damning thing they could find. In that case, I have some bad news for them about Catholic church services. I also have some bad news for them about the rest of the internet … the rest of Planet Earth, in fact. Maybe it was their first day here. Who knows.

OP, I'd advise against trying to get the world to treat you even worse than it has, but if you truly want that, you
don't need a special forum. Lots of places have folks who are perfectly happy to dish out casual sadism.

SaSu isn't unusual because it lets people talk about suicide. It's unusual because it treats suicidal people with dignity and respect. If all you want is a forum that will figuratively kick you in the nads every time you mention you're suffering, those are a dime a dozen.

Reactions: Deleted User#81194 and Foreverix
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I believe there's all kinds of law enforcement and mental health agencies constantly monitoring this site to see who they can get.
That's always been the case here. Nothing new. There's no secrets going on here.

Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
To clarify: I'm not seeking the edgy "kys" type of encouragement found in 4chan and the like. Just a lesser known similar place to this forum. Both in the maturity, education, etc

everyone seems to interpret ctb encouragement as getting treated worse, bullied, and trolling. That's what it's notoriously known for, however, encouragement can also come from a place of genuine empathy and hope, the ones harboring malicious intentions are going to be in toxic spaces. I never really cared much for those places. They encourage purely for the sake to be edgy, some it may be from hate, but I believe there must be some place where that encouragement is emphatic and inspiring