P

Peachycherry

Oct 3, 2020
Hi guys, hope you're all spending a spooky Halloween day :devil:
Halloween used to be my favorite 'holiday' as a kid, since I loved dressing up and collecting candy in the dark streets with my friends. Somehow it's lost its charm, especially with the beer virus that's making it impossible to celebrate as usual...
I thought I had a plan for tonight, turns out I don't. I wanted to hang out with a friend, just chilling out at night outside. We even bought our costumes a few weeks ago together. Then I texted her earlier and she told me she made plans with her family instead :notsure: So guess it's another Halloween I won't be celebrating.
To cheer me up, would you guys like to share your plans for Halloween ? Will you have a costume, and what is it ? How do you normally celebrate Halloween?

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, SweetSurrender, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Well, normally I would take the opportunity to put on a sexy costume, but covid made Halloween an at home thing this year. I'll just do pumpkins and movies with the kids. We got candy at the store, which they were fine with since they got to pick it and didn't have to work for it lol.

My favorite costume I've worn was when I was 8 months pregnant with the last baby. I wore a skin tight white costume slip dress and fairy wings. The year before I did tight black shirt and leggings, cat ears, cat tail, and a collar with a bell on it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: XYZ, SweetSurrender, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Getting drunk and watching horror movies on one of those streaming sites that has a built in chatbox. It's a personal tradition and it's seriously more fun than it sounds.

Reactions: XYZ, Brick In The Wall, Peachycherry and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Only time I celebrated it was two years ago. We went to a party. No costumes. I wore his panties if that counts. :tongue:

• Wow
Reactions: XYZ, Brick In The Wall, Peachycherry and 1 other person
Jbell6066

Jbell6066

Oct 30, 2020
I literally get to go work another job after the one I just completed. Happy Halloween from the environmental world... I guess I could wear a hazmat suit and respirator...

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, Peachycherry, woxihuanni and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm going to get monster (s)mashed!

• Love
Reactions: Peachycherry, stygal, Xocoyotziin and 3 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm doing nothing for Halloween like always for the past couple of years lol. Maybe I'll watch the rest of Naruto Shippuden. I wish I had some weed though

• Hugs
Reactions: Peachycherry, Ghost2211 and XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
This year for Halloween I'm going to put on my comfy sweatpants, my favourite t-shirt and go to a party for one in my living room.

In case you are wondering, I'm dressed up as the scariest person I know: me (booooooo!!!!)

• Love
Reactions: Peachycherry, BPD Barbie, stygal and 4 others
SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender

Oct 30, 2020
;-; Nothing! Not that I do much most years. But I will miss trick or treaters. With my dad and covid we can't risk it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Peachycherry, Ghost2211, woxihuanni and 1 other person
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
;-; Nothing! Not that I do much most years. But I will miss trick or treaters. With my dad and covid we can't risk it

Here's a rain of virtual candy from me to you :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Peachycherry, SweetSurrender and Ghost2211
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Well, at least I cannot say I don't have scary decoration. In the living room is one scary devil.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Peachycherry, SweetSurrender, XYZ and 1 other person
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
Well, at least I cannot say I don't have scary decoration. In the living room is one scary devil.

And here's some holy water and a silver cross for you to help you chase away the devil. :angry:
Oh wait... maybe that only works for vampires. Well... that's all I get here in my stash: candy, holy water and a silver cross :pfff: :hihi:

• Love
Reactions: Peachycherry and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
And here's some holy water and a silver cross for you to help you chase away the devil. :angry:
Oh wait... maybe that only works for vampires. Well... that's all I get here in my stash: candy, holy water and a silver cross :pfff: :hihi:

Hehe, no harm in trying! At the least he will get wet, have a cross stuck in him and will have to watch me eat the candy when he can have none.

(Need to sharpen it though)

• Love
Reactions: Peachycherry and XYZ
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
My plans for Samhain are the same as ever: let the dark half return for half a year.

Hunker down, consolidate, plan.

Collect leaves.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, Peachycherry and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
My plans for Samhain are the same as ever: let the dark half return for half a year.

Collect leaves.

Most importantly, the leaves!

Reactions: XYZ and Peachycherry
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Most importantly, the leaves!
Always. Each season has it's pattern. The only thing of worth i have found is to cling to the pattern that each season invariably presents. I can't change it, so it makes sense to follow it.

• Love
Reactions: XYZ, Peachycherry and woxihuanni
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I haven't worn a costume since 2016, and that was just to get multiple free burritos at Chipotle (a friend and I drove to multiple Chipotles doing a promotion where you get one free burrito if you show up in costume).

Was hoping to do something fun this year when I heard Halloween was gonna be on a Saturday but I think with the pandemic and so many people where I live ignoring it, I'm probably just gonna try to get some work done, maybe watch a Halloween special or two too.

Reactions: Peachycherry
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Tomorrow is the day and tomorrow I remember. After that is the winter.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Played some WoW, went out and bought some sweets to nibble on and had a horror movie marathon all by myself. Was pretty good actually until Boris came on the TV and announced another UK lockdown.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Xocoyotziin, Peachycherry and Brick In The Wall
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Augh, I failed tonight. Spaced out and can't deal with those places now. Feels kinda bad but it's okay.

Collect leaves.
Are you one of those weird wiccans (/s as they say elsewhere) or just someone who cares for more deeply rooted traditions? In either case who are you grieving for tonight? I picked my cat. Only person I know. Also I'm fairly intoxicated so I mean no disrespect ofc ofc.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ