miserable
Jun 25, 2020
If so why?

Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
...you know, for someone who has used alcohol to self-medicate to the point of abuse and major legal problems, I can't believe I've never thought of using it in connection with hanging. :O

Reactions: death137
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I don't think anyone should kill themselves if they have that hope in them.
Gotta agree with you here. Its different for everyone, but for me, I know the reason I failed in previous attempts was because I wasn't 100% committed to the idea that it was over for me here. Now that I have that certainty, there's a surprising amount of peace about having made the decision that I never felt before.

Reactions: death137 and throwaway11111221
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Trying to kill yourself while drunk is not a good idea tbh. The only time I've attempted was while I was drunk and I messed that up hard because I got super clumsy and got caught and sent to a psyche ward.

Alcohol also makes you impulsive. Like I kind of need it to actually got through with it, I've never made plans to kill myself while not under the influence. I think I have a very slight sense of hope in me. I don't think anyone should kill themselves if they have that hope in them.
Glad to hear you still have some hope.

You told the 2 opposite effects of alcohol but overall it seems you don't recommend it. I had some reservation before posting this and now I've decided not to use it.

rundschlinge78

rundschlinge78

Jul 30, 2020
Apart from making sure everything works, I want to fully experience the release of dying. Once I finally, fully step-off, it will be over so quickly. No need for alcohol because there won't be time for pain.

Reactions: Leshen and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Apart from making sure everything works, I want to fully experience the release of dying. Once I finally, fully step-off, it will be over so quickly. No need for alcohol because there won't be time for pain.
I also feel the same.

If I may ask will you put something on your neck to prevent skin burn? What is the thickness of your rope?

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I envy u guys who have the guts to go for full suspension. I wish I had the balls to do it ... I m such a chicken ... Don't know when will I gather the courage

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I envy u guys who have the guts to go for full suspension. I wish I had the balls to do it ... I m such a chicken ... Don't know when will I gather the courage
Its normal to be scared. I'm also in terror but this is the most guaranteed method I can get. I wish we all can die peacefully.

rundschlinge78

rundschlinge78

Jul 30, 2020
I also feel the same.

If I may ask will you put something on your neck to prevent skin burn? What is the thickness of your rope?
I will use a flat strap, more than 1" wide.
I pre-tighten everything (before stepping off). I will rub either olive oil or hand lotion on the strap.

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
The chances of something going wrong because you are drunk are high as the friend already said, I always thought of suspension as a good method if I was doped enough not to feel pain, maybe morphine or Clonazepam (?)