LifeOfTheCursed

LifeOfTheCursed

It is what it is
Jan 3, 2024
Are there any passions y'all would love to pursue or are currently pursuing?

I love writing and drawing (even tho i still have so much stuff to learn about art) but i genuinely wish i could have combined these two to make comics

My username is actually a direct reference to my first good original story "The Lives Of The Cursed" where in a fit of rage God snaps his fingers and every human who lies will turn inside out and become eldritch-like monsters... that's more the set-up for the world setting but that is the best way to sell people on it lol

And while i do have so many stories i wish i could turn into comics, Nobody, Edge Of The Earth, Wolf Like Me, The Risk Of Rain (which this one is my take on the events of the game with the same name lmao) i'm glad with what i have created.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I also enjoy fiction writing. Got back into it through writing fanfiction, but I can't pretend it's very good. Right now, I am struggling to come up with a compelling way for one of my stories to play out. A sagging second act is a pretty common sore point for writers, but knowing this doesn't make me feel much better. I have imagined and written a few versions of what comes to mind, but nothing has fit so far.

Reactions: LifeOfTheCursed
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
I've been drawing for really long and I've always loved animation, esp 2D animation. If I get the chance to, I think my big dream and goal would be animating a 2D Music Video for Mori who's my big inspiration. She also draws and animates and has designed, drawn and animated multiple 2D Music Videos before.

Reactions: LifeOfTheCursed
LifeOfTheCursed

LifeOfTheCursed

It is what it is
Jan 3, 2024
I also enjoy fiction writing. Got back into it through writing fanfiction, but I can't pretend it's very good. Right now, I am struggling to come up with a compelling way for one of my stories to play out. A sagging second act is a pretty common sore point for writers, but knowing this doesn't make me feel much better. I have imagined and written a few versions of what comes to mind, but nothing has fit so far.
Ironically my second acts are ALWAYS bangers, and i usually manage to carry that momentum on to the coming chapters, and when that momentum ends i try a change of perspective

My advice is to not throw all you have in the first act, keep some mistery, keep some details away from the reader, the first act is the bonding between the reader and the world and it's characters, the second act is all about playing with your reader's feelings and playing out the main conflicts/escalating said conflicts
I've been drawing for really long and I've always loved animation, esp 2D animation. If I get the chance to, I think my big dream and goal would be animating a 2D Music Video for Mori who's my big inspiration. She also draws and animates and has designed, drawn and animated multiple 2D Music Videos before.
I Like watching Calli's clips she's a bunch of fun, i can't really give you any advice on it but i sure do hope you'll manage to become great animator :)

Chase that dream bro, that's what life is all about

Last edited:
Reactions: Celerity
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I would like to pursue YouTube content creation, or more specifically: creating documentaries about certain subjects that interest me, and perhaps even trying to make a small living from it. Though I also know that this would be a huge undertaking requiring a lot of effort, and there is no guarantee that a person will succeed.

Reactions: LifeOfTheCursed and Celerity
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
if it were possible I would love to work for [Adult Swim] one day or be a creative director for programs like/similar to [Adult Swim] or Cartoon Network

Reactions: LifeOfTheCursed, Celerity and LostinCyberspace