T

TLEEA

dismas
Aug 7, 2022
Been looking around for other suicide forums that are as active as SS. Ideally somewhere that isn't in Reddit since the interactions there can be too fast.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Honestly, I'm pretty sure there aren't any.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I don't think there are any other pro-choice suicide forums. Even pro-life suicide forums have been drowned out of search results by the plethora of anti-suicide-forum articles and groups

• Informative
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Ripple, estadiare and 2 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I don't think there are any. This thanks to those do-gooders who want us to continue to suffer. Some people have have wonderful lives, and a cursed few of do not. I

want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
nope i guess thats why i keep coming back here, still i dont know why. its bad enough im still here coming off as an insincere

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Isn't there the exit international forum? I don't know much about it but I've seen threads on here about it. However I do think someone posted that it's only for people aged 50 or over. I never ever want to exist for that long.

• Informative
Reactions: TLEEA, Ripple, W3akCr3atur3 and 1 other person
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Isn't there the exit international forum? I don't know much about it but I've seen threads on here about it. However I do think someone posted that it's only for people aged 50 or over. I never ever want to exist for that long.
Just checked it out. Unfortunately forums are only for people of age 50 or more

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Really hard find place other try not find before reddit ok was now terrible, feel lonely no place

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
E

estadiare

Aug 31, 2022
There used to be ones on 8chan and usenet, but currently this is the only major one AFAIK
I don't think so. They talk about everything

> 6. SF is a pro-life support site. Discussion and debate on euthanasia and "right to die / right to commit suicide" is not permitted.

• Informative
Reactions: TLEEA, Ripple and Un-