J

jpdx2021

Aug 21, 2021
Hey, some things about me, my name is Joseph, I'm male, 19 years old, and I live in Portland, Oregon. I'm wanting to commit suicide but there are a lot of mental hurdles to doing so. It's easier to think about killing myself with another person. I'm planning on jumping off the St. John's bridge, however I'm open to other suicide methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and medjooled11
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hey, some things about me, my name is Joseph, I'm male, 19 years old, and I live in Portland, Oregon. I'm wanting to commit suicide but there are a lot of mental hurdles to doing so. It's easier to think about killing myself with another person. I'm planning on jumping off the St. John's bridge, however I'm open to other suicide methods.

See Partner Megathread in Members Info Centre on Forums home page.

Upvote 0
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I don't live in Oregon but I would be willing to join you but not with your method. If you can get your hands on sn then I would definitely join you!!!!

Upvote 0