• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bonecollector

bonecollector

hikikomori not of my own will
Apr 12, 2023
a SH depth chaser is someone whose goal is to cut as deeply and dangerously as possible. u dont have to actually cut "deep" to be a depth chaser tho, its just about the mentality.

M

Mortelles

Feb 3, 2024
The only time I get like that is when I get super drunk and can no longer control my sad emotions. That or I'm not trying to go deep but I end up doing it anyways because of the chance that I could potentially die but I'm past the point of caring.

madoka

madoka

even angels get sad
Mar 12, 2023
i would want to cut deeply but its a hassle dealing with everything else

g0r3kittyz☆*:💭

g0r3kittyz☆*:💭

Mar 12, 2024
Yeah I for sure think like that, although I don't really cut that deep bc I'm always worried about family and friends seeing, even if it's areas that are less likely for them to see, I'm always scared of the possibility of them finding out so I just do cat scratches to fulfill the desire to cut. But I always feel that it's "not enough" or "not good enough"

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Does wanting to cause myself excruciating physical pain to relieve my mental pain by other means than cutting, especially when impulsive and desperate count? I mean, I do cut too, but I just don't have the right equipment nor mentality to cut deep enough, so I'll rather do it other ways.

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Does wanting to cause myself excruciating physical pain to relieve my mental pain by other means than cutting, especially when impulsive and desperate count? I mean, I do cut too, but I just don't have the right equipment nor mentality to cut deep enough, so I'll rather do it other ways.
Self harming is self harming.

Reactions: 3/4Dead and Meteora
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I guess I'm a bit of a depth chaser. I did start trying to cut deeper earlier in autumn and eventually went as deep as the hypodermis/bean layer, but I took a break from cutting deep for a few weeks last month and now I'm having trouble with cutting deep like I used to. It sucks.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I got to know people who had cut to the bone, people who regularly went to the hospital to get stitches. I never cut that deep. That wouldn't be possible for me. Sometimes I used "Steri-Stripes", a medical tape to close wounds.
I don't think the depth of the cut says anything about the suffering.

Reactions: 3/4Dead
bonecollector

bonecollector

hikikomori not of my own will
Apr 12, 2023
i would want to cut deeply but its a hassle dealing with everything else
I guess I'm a bit of a depth chaser. I did start trying to cut deeper earlier in autumn and eventually went as deep as the hypodermis/bean layer, but I took a break from cutting deep for a few weeks last month and now I'm having trouble with cutting deep like I used to. It sucks.
thats a good thing i promise you. nothing good comes out of going deeper, all it does is make healing take longer. when i cut i almost completely cannot walk for a week straight afterwards, and then have a limp for the rest of the month. if you can be at all satisfied with the depth you are now, keep it that way.
I got to know people who had cut to the bone, people who regularly went to the hospital to get stitches. I never cut that deep. That wouldn't be possible for me. Sometimes I used "Steri-Stripes", a medical tape to close wounds.
I don't think the depth of the cut says anything about the suffering.
yeah absolutely agree, i do not believe the depth of cuts makes you any more valid, people who do surface dermis or epis deserve help and care just as much as those who cut to bone. was just wondering how many people here experience the addiction in a similar way to me, since peoples reasons for SH can be so varied.

Reactions: Meteora, madoka and voidstar
clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
I'd say I'm a depth chaser. I usually sh to fascia or I'm not satisfied. Have occasionally cut to muscle. The sad thing is any "high" only lasts for a few hours at best before it's back to suffering. Im sick of feeling this way

Reactions: bonecollector
EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
I suppose I'm one. Haven't gone that deep yet, but the want is there.

watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
yesyesyesyes.

I've been cutting for a little over a year now, I have been clean for a bit but relapsed like 3 weeks ago. I've barely gone to styro/dermis. I'm just itching to cut deeper now, like I think about it every single day.