SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I'd like to keep in contact with you all if there are any here. I want to see that fucking 22 drop, my buddy recently joined that statistic a few months back and segregation seems to be a culprit. Seeking help or support isn't a sign of weakness and joining "forces" will only solidify such support. I'm going through some shit at the moment, but I encourage you to send that message that you may have typed up but didn't hit send on as well. I know you do it.

By the way, I served with the 82nd Airborne as a 68W (Combat Medic) got my wings a bit late after my deployment lol blow me :P hahaha. Deployed to Kandahar, Afghanistan And I'd do it all over again because my live is trivial nowadays.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy and lostangel
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I'd like to keep in contact with you all if there are any here. I want to see that fucking 22 drop, my buddy recently joined that statistic a few months back and segregation seems to be a culprit. Seeking help or support isn't a sign of weakness and joining "forces" will only solidify such support. I'm going through some shit at the moment, but I encourage you to send that message that you may have typed up but didn't hit send on as well. I know you do it.

By the way, I served with the 82nd Airborne as a 68W (Combat Medic) got my wings a bit late after my deployment lol blow me :P hahaha. Deployed to Kandahar, Afghanistan And I'd do it all over again because my live is trivial nowadays.
Thank you for your service, Sir.

I wanted to join the army when I was younger but unfortunately, my country's army is not strong or they don't provide a good future. So that kind of discouraged me. I know because my father was in it. He told me about it.

• Love
Reactions: SuiSqueeze92
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I was in the guard for a couple of years, technically not a veteran and didn't see action. But I already knew you were a combat vet and recognized last night that PTSD might have been in play. I am in recovery from PTSD, had friends with military PTSD. You're always welcome to send me a PM (convo not chat) to help you come down, or to talk shit out, etc. I have good boundaries, not co-dependent so I won't own your shit or trauma bond, and certainly not scared of you or afraid I'll push you over the edge when you're in a bad place. If there's something I can't handle, I'll say so.

Anyhow, offer's there if you ever need or want it (and I'm still around), no biggie if you don't.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I was in the guard for a couple of years, technically not a veteran and didn't see action. But I already knew you were a combat vet and recognized last night that PTSD might have been in play. I am in recovery from PTSD, had friends with military PTSD. You're always welcome to send me a PM (convo not chat) to help you come down, or to talk shit out, etc. I have good boundaries, not co-dependent so I won't own your shit or trauma bond, and certainly not scared of you or afraid I'll push you over the edge when you're in a bad place. If there's something I can't handle, I'll say so.

Anyhow, offer's there if you ever need or want it (and I'm still around), no biggie if you don't.

You did more than most would though. And yeah but I don't focus on that aspect because I don't want to come off as arrogant or some entitled prick. I just like to know who's who and connect because I know you feel like an outcast even more so when you can't quite relate as much to most and get that "well shit Idk what to say man" reply lol. C-PTSD is a bitch, like all issues really but I hope you find a path to recovery where you can find happiness and enjoy life. Thank you again for the offer; I extend the same offer to you as well. I like to think I can help others and see good happen for them but can't give myself advice for shit lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I hope you find some fellow combat vets here for that sense of fellowship and mutual understanding. There was only one other guy I recall, but he didn't post for very long, it was back in January I think. He (also?) was a combat medic. I don't recall his username anymore.