• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mors927

Don't fear the reaper
Apr 27, 2021
Really starting to reconsider hanging because I don't want to be a vegetable if I fail. What would be some tried and true ways of CTB with limited methods?
I'm desperate and I need to be dead by Tuesday at the am hours.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I do not mean to pry: Is there a particular reason why you have set next Tuesday morning as a "hard" date?

Reactions: Mors927
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
Really starting to reconsider hanging because I don't want to be a vegetable if I fail. What would be some tried and true ways of CTB with limited methods?
I'm desperate and I need to be dead by Tuesday at the am hours.
I read about a hanging that failed. The person ended up in hospital disabled. To tape mouth and nose, the face and the head with a big tape like a mummy should be a reliable and available but not a peaceful method. You will die of lack of oxygen.

Reactions: Greenberg
M

Mors927

Don't fear the reaper
Apr 27, 2021
I do not mean to pry: Is there a particular reason why you have set next Tuesday morning as a "hard" date?
I've waited too many years to do this. I should've done it back in 2018-2019.

• Hugs
Reactions: Enemy of Evolution and Greenberg
M

Mors927

Don't fear the reaper
Apr 27, 2021
I read about a hanging that failed. The person ended up in hospital disabled. To tape mouth and nose, the face and the head with a big tape like a mummy should be a reliable and available but not a peaceful method. You will die of lack of oxygen.
That would work, but I'd have to fight my survival instincts.
Sor

sorry, is it possible even for Italy?
Y

yes, don't want to scare you, but hang can cause both brain damage and high spinal cord injury, which means paralyzed from the neck down, with or without ventilator. This is way I will never consider it.
God, it really does seem like theirs no 100% successful way to commit suicide. Wonder if I could may do two methods...

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
My method will be CO. It's complicated to organise when I'm ill. Every time I relapse, I regret not organising my death when I felt better.

• Hugs
Reactions: jessisme
EnnuiCat

EnnuiCat

Completely Catawampus
Nov 20, 2020
I was so hoping shallow water blackout would be a viable option but after reading more about the method it seems iffy. However, it's still my preferred method and something that can be safely tested and fine-tuned prior to actualizing.

Reactions: poisonedminds
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'll say for me, it's either pong pong and taxine. Both have to be prepared properly to be made relatively peaceful.

E

Enemy of Evolution

Nov 9, 2022
Drowning kill thousands people every year.