locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is there anything I can get without a prescription that will knock me out within 30 minutes to an hour?

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Stuff like unisom, NyQuil, Advil PM are pretty much your only options.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Stuff like unisom, NyQuil, Advil PM are pretty much your only options.
Would I like have to consume an entire bottle, multiple bottles? Would it produce a real knocked-out state, or just something superficial?

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Would I like have to consume an entire bottle, multiple bottles? Would it produce a real knocked-out state, or just something superficial?
I'm not sure if you can get anything OTC that's going to straight up knock you out. These are just mild sleep aids. You could take double the recommended amount but I wouldn't do more than that. It can have a paradoxical effect.

Reactions: my-end, Rairii and katagiri83
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm not sure if you can get anything OTC that's going to straight up knock you out. These are just mild sleep aids. You could take double the recommended amount but I wouldn't do more than that. It can have a paradoxical effect.
Well, having a paradoxical effect wouldn't be good.

How about from some of those online pharmacies that dispense without a prescription? Maybe the ones where Meto can be found?
How about some illegal drugs? Any that can just knock me out?

Last edited:
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Melatonin 10mg knocks me out. I am pretty small but that's just with one pill. I've been on benzos for a while and they give the same sensation. I highly recommend

Reactions: nosoul and LittleBlackCat
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Melatonin 10mg knocks me out. I am pretty small but that's just with one pill. I've been on benzos for a while and they give the same sensation. I highly recommend
Thanks, I'll check that out.
I'd like to get hold of some GHB or roofies, but haven't got any connections.

• Love
Reactions: Obliviate
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Does anyone know of any (knock me out) meds, OTC Or Prescription, that don't contain dyes? I'm allergic to dyes, and that would not be a peaceful way to go, let me tell you.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Too much over the counter cough meds and stuff that make you sleepy can also lead to seizures. I had several seizures when I took too much of a cough medicine intending to help me sleep. I'm prone to seizures though.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Too much over the counter cough meds and stuff that make you sleepy can also lead to seizures. I had several seizures when I took too much of a cough medicine intending to help me sleep. I'm prone to seizures though.
That's good to know. Thanks. I don't plan on using a lot of it, if I have to go this route. Obviously, I will have to test it a couple times to see how it works for me. After that, it will be a one time thing (hopefully) right before CTB. I just want to be unconscious before the CO starts. I hope to somehow source something actually made to put me to sleep. Maybe someone will DM me and tell me where to get something. I'm USA, BTW if anyone does DM me.