leopard_gec

leopard_gec

Kara Kara Kara no Kara
Dec 26, 2022
How do you deal with loneliness? I've seen other schizotypal people say that bothering to create genuine connections with other people will only hurt you more, they'll never truly understand so better just stick to (understanding) yourself and having basic friendships. I know they'll never truly understand my mind but I just can't stand being lonely anymore :(

Reactions: Bobbylobby
Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
As someone who has schizotypal making connections is very hard. Somehow I have a friend and a girlfriend but nothing more than that. As for what I did before I had them was trying to interact with my family while it's hard to do my younger brother carried me through before I actually made a friend. Don't become too attached to internet people, online personalities or celebrities as it will only make you more lonely in the end and make it harder to make friends and connections in person. Wish you the best

Reactions: Psych3Lug3r and leopard_gec
leopard_gec

leopard_gec

Kara Kara Kara no Kara
Dec 26, 2022
As someone who has schizotypal making connections is very hard. Somehow I have a friend and a girlfriend but nothing more than that. As for what I did before I had them was trying to interact with my family while it's hard to do my younger brother carried me through before I actually made a friend. Don't become too attached to internet people, online personalities or celebrities as it will only make you more lonely in the end and make it harder to make friends and connections in person. Wish you the best
I have a couple of friends, but it surface level stuff, no deeper connection or understanding. I'm thinking maybe if I get better at expressing my inner self i'll be able to find people like me, idk

Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
I have a couple of friends, but it surface level stuff, no deeper connection or understanding. I'm thinking maybe if I get better at expressing my inner self i'll be able to find people like me, idk
My only friend is basically my counselor, he's agreed to let me rant and rave to him which is nice but I'm gonna be honest I skimp out on a lot of stuff I want to tell him though it has helped us bond on a deeper level

Reactions: Psych3Lug3r and leopard_gec