• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Like forgetting things, unable to find words to interact in daily life.. not wanting to Interact with people. I feel like I'm lost in a ocean.. lost somewhere at a point of time..completely clueless about my life , about everything. And feeling numb

• Hugs
Reactions: GHOST99, bayarea, appalachian moon and 13 others
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Concentration suffers, which sucks because I need to concentrate to do my work. It's just a fucking drag to get through the days. As a consequence, I often end up taking work home, which means I don't even get to have a bit of peace of mind in the evening.

And I don't feel like interacting with people much either, but I force myself to.

I kinda just want to lie in bed all day and sleep. 24/7. Might as well be dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: appalachian moon, Robbyna, Kjo and 5 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Not nearly numb enough.
I do a lot of shit to keep my brain active and make sure it's still working, but I find this only frustrates me more, to be reminded that I have been brought so low with an intellect that functions better than most. Society punishes intellect, mercilessly. Any other crime can be forgiven; even serial killers and child molesters have friends and admirers, but a few excess I.Q points makes one intolerable.
If you can get dumber, embrace it. Society might love you then.

• Hugs
Reactions: appalachian moon, Final Escape, Kjo and 2 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Yep, my brain functioning keeps getting more and more erratic, and I'm not really in a position to be able to afford that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Donewith_ and not_a_robot
Nutcase

Nutcase

Feb 10, 2019
I don't feel numb, I feel like I have lots of thoughts running through my mind all the time causing me to feel stressed out, and very little energy or desire to use my brain for anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: appalachian moon, 262653, Donewith_ and 1 other person
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Not nearly numb enough.
I do a lot of shit to keep my brain active and make sure it's still working, but I find this only frustrates me more, to be reminded that I have been brought so low with an intellect that functions better than most. Society punishes intellect, mercilessly. Any other crime can be forgiven; even serial killers and child molesters have friends and admirers, but a few excess I.Q points makes one intolerable.
If you can get dumber, embrace it. Society might love you then.

society doesn't treat you better when you feel like you are getting a bit dumb, or really become that way.
you would have a lot of difficulties.. dealing with daily life, people.
and some sick people try to take advantage of you.. its hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
My 'I give up' state is causing me to feel numb and paralyzed. I just can't take a step forward in life anymore. I think I am already dead.

The end of my journey is clearly visible
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4f/c7/65/4fc7656fce6b690688bfda37877adf3d.jpg

• Hugs
Reactions: Donewith_, Kjo and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
society doesn't treat you better when you feel like you are getting a bit dumb, or really become that way.
you would have a lot of difficulties.. dealing with daily life, people.
and some sick people try to take advantage of you.. its hard.
thanks. But I don't think either side has it easy. When you're smart, it's like being the biggest guy in the bar or the prison yard; everybody who feels insecure tries to prove how tough/smart they are by constantly challenging you (except the only real challenge is how to make them believe they've beaten you so they'll go away without forcing you to kill them). It never fucking ends. When people find out I'm autistic they endlessly try to "challenge" me with deception-games. Proving they can "trick" someone who is smarter than them is apparently an enormous priority for neurotypicals, so I usually just play along so they will feel good about themselves, but goddamn it's so exhausting.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
The stress and depression seems to put a dizzy kind of blanket over my brain. Even basic math is hard enough and it's embarrassing feeling so lost all the time. To think I was actually considered smart in school, it almost feels like a past life. Was that actually me?? I was so capable lol.

Dead and numb is a good description of my soul unless we're talking bad emotions like anxiety and despair. Then they're through the roof and flying a joyride through the solar system.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Donewith_, 262653 and not_a_robot

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
*No, more the opposite. 11 months ago the longest, nastiest hangover of my life was ended as I spent my first days without video gaming since... 15 or 16 years. A fuckton of time wasted... but now that I participate into far less maddening activities I feel more sober than ever. Started journaling, started to write something damn it... I would already made my yearly quota if I had to post this message tree years ago. I'm more suicidal than ever and it feels fucking great. I can watch movies and sift through dictionaries and read fun stuff all day long... I'm becoming more and more at ease with articulating my thoughts every day... Met a few people who absolutely blew me away with their insight... Pointed out blindspots in my system, greatly broadened my perspective on things... I started intensively learning english about 17 month ago and it will likely become my main language soon enough... I feel the urge to alternate between russian and english all the time and it becomes a problem in RL conversations but I don't care about thoughtful convos IRL... People here for example are much more worth to know.
But back to the point. No. I feel I've become much more discerning after a long deep slumber and an this trend still continues.

even serial killers and child molesters have friends and admirers, but a few excess I.Q points makes one intolerable.
I think its normal for someone who became popular through mass media to have adoring fans because more they rolled more dices for reaction check. Pretty much any mediocrity can have admirers should one get sufficient recognition...

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I think its normal for someone who became popular through mass media to have adoring fans because more they rolled more dices for reaction check. Pretty much any mediocrity can have admirers should one get sufficient recognition...
I meant before they get caught and become notorious. Murderers and molesters are always described as "likable" and "charming" by people who knew them before their crimes were exposed. They "fit in".
People who are merely honest and forthright are usually regarded with the utmost suspicion, for being "different".
I AM BOO RADLEY!
Boo Lives Matter!

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and Kjo
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Yeah. I thought it was my meds, but maybe it's just my mind throwing in the towel...

Reactions: Donewith_
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
Yes. Idiocracy is a documentary.

Reactions: 262653 and Kjo
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
It's a movie
I know it's a movie. I know it's a scripted movie. My point was that I believe we are witnessing the complete and utter dumbing down of the human race. Not trolling guys just explaining my position. Thanks for listening.

Reactions: Donewith_ and Kjo