WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Like life just goes wrong or never feels like enough ? No matter what you do, it never feels like you changed anything ? Just unlucky in general.

It is what my life has felt like for the last 4-5 years, even though I'm only like 20.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: haibane, Praestat_Mori, Captive_Mind515 and 7 others
f1lth

f1lth

fleabag
Jul 9, 2023
i feel like this a lot too, its awful

• Hugs
Reactions: flying-soon, WonderingSoul and Starry✧・゚Daze
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I certainly know that I'm not meant for existing in every single way, I just see having the ability to exist as being a curse in general, such a terrible, undesirable curse.

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane, flying-soon, WonderingSoul and 1 other person
Starry✧・゚Daze

Starry✧・゚Daze

Aug 3, 2023
Yes, totally feel like this.
So many weird and bad things have happened to me in my short life, I still remember my therapist shaking her head in disbelief after a few sessions.
Everyone who knows me always says that I'm the unluckiest person they know. Idk if I should actually laugh about this.

It does 100% feel like a curse or like natural selection tried to cast it's magic on me, but failed everytime and always comes up with new and worse things to finally bring me down.

It feels like life wants me dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname123, N0FWayIneedtogo and WonderingSoul
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sometimes amazes me that if I have a 50/50 chance of getting something right, I'll invariably get it wrong. I think I do complain about having bad luck. Still- honestly, I don't think I'm important enough for the universe to conspire against. I guess I think we're quite funny as a species. Like- my friend will complain about the weather- it's just their luck they get caught in the rain without an umbrella. But- it's kind of absurd when you think about it. Like a rain cloud has been deliberately stalking them and waiting for the day they left their umbrella at home.

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul
ShotgunShell

ShotgunShell

go kitty go kitty
Mar 20, 2023
Yes. I feel like I was put on the earth just to dance and suffer for the amusement of whatever may be controlling us. I hope they're entertained.

• Hugs
Reactions: flying-soon and WonderingSoul
W

Whistea

Jul 29, 2022
Cursed by bad genetics, most definitely.

Reactions: N0FWayIneedtogo
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Yes in a way. I fail at pretty much everything.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I felt being cursed so many times in the past years when everything goes wrong what can go wrong.

N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
Yes. I feel like I was put on the earth just to dance and suffer for the amusement of whatever may be controlling us. I hope they're entertained.
This is how I feel. I couldn't have said it better.

Reactions: flying-soon
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
Ya and then I'm wondering what do i do to change it? I feel so fatigue as it is. Sometimes its both physical and mental and its too much. then i feel bad for not doing anything

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I definitely feel that way, since im born nothing good never happened to me. I definitely feel like im living in a purgatory.
I must be such an horrible person in a previous life lmao