N

nw7

Oct 22, 2018
I'm about to cancel my Audible subscription. But, I have some unused credits. I'm going to lose them if I don't use them. So, do you recommend any non-fiction audiobook to listen to while waiting for my CTB day to arrive? Which most likely will be within the next 2 weeks.

EDIT:
Rereading my post after submit it. It sounded weired to care about losing Audible credits while planning to kill myself! Anyway, I already have those credits and would like to use them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm about to cancel my Audible subscription. But, I have some unused credits. I'm going to lose them if I don't use them. So, do you recommend any non-fiction audiobook to listen to while waiting for my CTB day to arrive? Which most likely will be within the next 2 weeks.

EDIT:
Rereading my post after submit it. It sounded weired to care about losing Audible credits while planning to kill myself! Anyway, I already have those credits and would like to use them.

It's not an audiobook per say but I've been listening to Alan Watts lectures alot lately. They're very fascinating and mostly about deep subjects such as consciousness. I'd highly recommend it.

Reactions: nw7
N

nw7

Oct 22, 2018
It's not an audiobook per say but I've been listening to Alan Watts lectures alot lately. They're very fascinating and mostly about deep subjects such as consciousness. I'd highly recommend it.
Thank you!
I'll look into his lectures.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Dystopic_Momento

Dystopic_Momento

Dec 8, 2019
Jiddu Krishnamurti has a few good books (I've only listened to 2 or I'd recommend a specific one) if you liked Alan Watts you'd probably enjoy him --and if you're looking for a true story, Mark Twain's Autobiography edited by Charles Neider is really good. His life is also painful, though. Not sure if you'd want to hear that at this time.

Reactions: nw7 and Brick In The Wall
N

nw7

Oct 22, 2018
Jiddu Krishnamurti has a few good books (I've only listened to 2 or I'd recommend a specific one) if you liked Alan Watts you'd probably enjoy him --and if you're looking for a true story, Mark Twain's Autobiography edited by Charles Neider is really good. His life is also painful, though. Not sure if you'd want to hear that at this time.
Thank you!
I'll search about his books.

Reactions: Dystopic_Momento