Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Anyone here play Nintendo Switch? I have Animal Crossing, Smash Bros, and Mario Kart. Mostly just the main popular ones. I hope I can meet some gamers like myself that love to play Nintendo here. I used to have a PS4 but I don't have that anymore. No PC either, sorry. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and kinzokukae
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
PC master race you noob

Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
I have a Switch. I'm a big Nintendo fan. :)

Reactions: the box is empty
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
i only have PC. i wanted to get a switch but there's only the lite available. i want to get the normal size one so i can play on tv too

Reactions: Deleted member 17949
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I've got a Switch but I only really play Animal Crossing! Much more of a PC person tbh. Like I love old 3D Zeldas and just end up playing them with emulators since it's so much easier than getting a physical copy.

Reactions: FusRohDracarys
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
I stopped after GameCube. Ah, those glorious summers of Yoo-hoo and Mario Party with my cousins.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Anyone here play Nintendo Switch? I have Animal Crossing, Smash Bros, and Mario Kart. Mostly just the main popular ones. I hope I can meet some gamers like myself that love to play Nintendo here. I used to have a PS4 but I don't have that anymore. No PC either, sorry. :(
I was about to buy one the other day but everyone is sold out! Stupid scalpers buying them all up because of the pandemic.

Reactions: Joey and kinzokukae
agentgeez

agentgeez

Student
Jun 30, 2020
I have a Switch and those games, too. I grew up with Nintendo so they kind of have a special place in my heart as silly as that may sound, haha. But a lot of my childhood and good memories were based around these games so I don't mind at all. I was playing Animal Crossing a ton for the first couple of months; I pretty much hyperfixated on it, but as with everything I like the fixation fizzled and so I'm not really playing or doing much right now. But if you ever want to play something, I might be available: SW-4720-0489-4216 is my friend code.

the box is empty

the box is empty

Mar 8, 2020
I was about to buy one the other day but everyone is sold out! Stupid scalpers buying them all up because of the pandemic.

Yeah, it's why only the lite version is available. The thing is I really don't plan to play my switch anywhere else outside of home so I want the normal one to play on my TV.

L

limpingtowardfreedom

Apr 19, 2020
I still play Splatoon on the Wii U if anyone in the world still actually owns one of those

Reactions: kinzokukae
casctb

casctb

Stubborn idiot that gives up too easily
Jun 7, 2020
Yes I love Nintendo. They have taken so much of mine and my parents' money. I have more than 10 Switch games as of now. I am blessed.:heart:

Reactions: Joey and the box is empty
the box is empty

the box is empty

Mar 8, 2020
I'm a big Nintendo fan. :)

I had this conversation with my friends when we were deciding on which consoles to get. One of them said "Don't you think you owe Nintendo? How many hours of your childhood was entertained by them?"

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, casctb, kinzokukae and 1 other person
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
i have a switch with AC and mario kart (^: unfortunately i'm rarely motivated to go on it so i don't play very often, i'd give you my code otherwise lol

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I've got a switch and a 3DS. I play Mario kart, pokemon, animal crossing etc.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
My Switch is on its way in the mail! I'm so pumped. I will definitely be getting ACNH as soon as I can! I have wanted one since they came out.

I also have a ps4, nintendo 3ds, and a PC that is currently not set up. I'm usually a PC gamer, but if I can play with friends, I'm happy.

As well as Animal Crossing has always been a coping mechanism for me.

• Love
Reactions: Joey and casctb
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
My Switch is on its way in the mail! I'm so pumped. I will definitely be getting ACNH as soon as I can! I have wanted one since they came out.

I also have a ps4, nintendo 3ds, and a PC that is currently not set up. I'm usually a PC gamer, but if I can play with friends, I'm happy.

As well as Animal Crossing has always been a coping mechanism for me.
Ayee that's hype! I can't wait to start playing when you do get it! I'll show you all the ropes

Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
I'm a big Nintendo and Mario fan. I have NES, GBA, NDS, 3DS and Switch :-)

Reactions: casctb and Joey
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
I grew up on those tacky add on games that had special controllers on the wii, as well as mario kart wii. I can still remember playing balloon battle in wario stadium! Good times man

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Still not a switch one to be found anywhere near me. How aggravating, I might just have to break down and order one.

• Love
Reactions: Joey
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Thats what I've heard. Did Nintendo suspend production because of covid or something?
Supply and demand unfortunately..

They're doing it on purpose so they can impress their shareholders. They can produce more if they want too. Just my guess.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I have a switch with animal crossing. I need streetlights or something that gives light because my island is too dark so in case anyone want to trade recipes or something pm me?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I play animal crossing and Splatoon 2 mostly

Reactions: glitchgirl
glitchgirl

glitchgirl

A glitch that was never meant to exist
May 29, 2020
I have almost 2k hours on Splatoon 2. As you can tell I kind of play on my switch all day. I also live animal crossing as well. I don't know what I'd do without these

Reactions: shush