• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
Any news on N from C?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Lost.soul

Lost.soul

Jul 18, 2020
Still out of stock...

• Aww..
Reactions: Kruger, Ἡγησίας, speck and 1 other person
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
so disappointing- i wonder if his sources dried up because of covid.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
so disappointing- i wonder if his sources dried up because of covid.

Could be, or could be that as he was still very new to this area that he just didn't have many good connections to getting the N where as A has been doing this forever so he likely has multiple sources he gets the N from. But, on the other hand he's also very sketchy these days and has ripped several ppl off.

Reactions: speck and Kruger
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Could be, or could be that as he was still very new to this area that he just didn't have many good connections to getting the N where as A has been doing this forever so he likely has multiple sources he gets the N from. But, on the other hand he's also very sketchy these days and has ripped several ppl off.
It's interesting that the PPH people still tout him. I had an interaction with them recently and found them thoroughly unpleasant to deal with. They have the same attitude as the euthenasia places. Money up front or they won't even answer simple questions.

speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
A does have the benefit from living in a country where its easy to get the product. C seems like they do have experience, but this is a pretty rare formula in that region.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
It's interesting that the PPH people still tout him. I had an interaction with them recently and found them thoroughly unpleasant to deal with. They have the same attitude as the euthenasia places. Money up front or they won't even answer simple questions.

As far as I know, the status of C in the book is correctly updated as a gone option since several weeks.
For the rest, I also found some of their staff can be extremely rude, even inconsistently polite and moodily agressive, shy to provide valuable support that will be adapted on a case by case basis. They don't take any risks and cover their asses under a single stripped out version, staying mostly quiet and generally avoiding most out of the norm queries. Their exposure may justify some shortcomings though, other points cannot be excused.
But it does not really improve with paid members, I've verified it with shock through several persons. Basically, the content of the book is about as far as it gets, but to be honest, the info is quite sufficient by itself. So many details don't count in the grand scheme of things, but become distracting points of focus. It really depends, some methods have been more or less neglected with careful attention (Debreather, SN), others have their track record globally straight and well documented (N)

Death22

Death22

If I can stop 1 breeder, I’m happy
Nov 25, 2020
I've read some report on some unsuccessful attempt of using C's product. Is the rumour true? Like it's not pure enough?