• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
i've been a music junkie for around 2 years now. i listen to all kinds of music, rock, pop, hip hop, jazz, folk, experimental, you name it. i also collect vinyl records. i don't have much yet, just some older stuff like let it be by the beatles and ride the lightning by metallica. essentials i guess you could call it. i'm also learning to play electric guitar. i'm no eddie van halen or anything of course, i can hardly do twinkle twinkle little star without messing up lol. music gives me a sense of hope i guess. i distract myself by playing guitar riffs or listening to albums. it's nice to think "god, i'm such a garbage person. i wish i were dead", and then listening to a song with lyrics that are similar to thoughts like that. anyone else?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lil_Intro_Vert, ctrl_alt_delete and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@21Neberg always think of you when hunting through for a decent playlist as I know you love your music :-)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lil_Intro_Vert, ctrl_alt_delete and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
@21Neberg always think of you when hunting through for a decent playlist as I know you love your music :-)

Haha I certainly do! I hope you find a playlist that you love too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lil_Intro_Vert and ctrl_alt_delete
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Haha I certainly do! I hope you find a playlist that you love too.

I have playlists for every time of day! Early morning depressing music, slightly more cheery mid morning etc!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ctrl_alt_delete, waived and 2 others
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
Mmm yeah, it's really nice to find musicians that can capture how I'm feeling perfectly. Nothing, Nowhere and Foxing have been two bands on repeat lately, good emo shit

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ganpres37
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Mmm yeah, it's really nice to find musicians that can capture how I'm feeling perfectly. Nothing, Nowhere and Foxing have been two bands on repeat lately, good emo shit
oh yeah, i used to be way into nothing, nowhere. still enjoy him tho

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lil_Intro_Vert