D

deadlemonade

Oct 19, 2023
hi everyone :3

i just wanted to know since i've looked on the "what are you listening to thread" and didn't see any mitski songs !! (maybe didn't look far enough) wondering if maybe this could find some :)

anyways!!!

mine right now are maybe
I Don't Like My Mind / I'm Your Man / The Frost

• Love
Reactions: Ultracheese, deleted, eian and 6 others
lycheeginger

lycheeginger

no alarms and no surprises
Oct 21, 2023
I listen to Last Words of a Shooting Star and Nobody a lot. They're basic, but I think they're popular for a reason.

• Love
Reactions: NeedAnEscape, deadlemonade and loopdaloop
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
Francis Forever, I've discovered Mitski when Marceline sang it on Adventure Time

• Love
Reactions: NeedAnEscape and deadlemonade
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
i love mitski! her songs always hit hard lol. love so much of her songs but id have to say townie and/or goodbye, my danish sweetheart. been my favs for awhile, dunno why it just stuck with me. brand new city is also up there!

• Love
Reactions: daocreator, NeedAnEscape and deadlemonade
gonegirl1

gonegirl1

Student
Oct 12, 2023
Yess. My favorite is this live version

• Love
Reactions: NeedAnEscape and deadlemonade
livinginsorrow

livinginsorrow

warzone
Oct 26, 2023
mitski slapsss!! even though they're basic - washing machine heart and i want you are my two faves! what ab you!

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: eian, NeedAnEscape and deadlemonade
A

Ayrinea-chi.zzz

Jul 28, 2023
Two Slow Dancers was my first, and still is my favorite Mitski song

• Love
Reactions: daocreator and deadlemonade
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I'm going to sound basic as hell but the lyrics from I Bet On Losing Dogs hit me like a truck every single time (I bet on losing dogs / I know they're losing and I'll pay for my place by the ring / where I'll be looking in their eyes when they're down / I'll be there on their side / I'm losing by their side)

All of her music is comforting to me in the most bittersweet way, and I really just think as a person she's super genuine

• Love
Reactions: daocreator, NeedAnEscape and deadlemonade
D

deadlemonade

Oct 19, 2023
Francis Forever, I've discovered Mitski when Marceline sang it on Adventure Time
ahhh!!! i loved that they had her in the show, makes adventure time a lot better :')

Reactions: loopdaloop
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
mitski slapsss!! even though they're basic - washing machine heart and i want you are my two faves! what ab you!
I love those songs! Washing Machine Heart has such an interesting concept.
I love her music; it's so hard to pick a favorite song. I've been listening to A Pearl a lot lately.

Reactions: deadlemonade
eian

eian

girl with a big heart(Cock)
Aug 30, 2023
luv mitski :3 love drunk walk home, my bodys made of crushed little stars dan the dancer and real men. hope mitski makes a screamo album or atleast sum hard metal song

• Love
Reactions: kvalez
kvalez

kvalez

Dec 7, 2023
i really enjoy mitski she's one of my favorite artists and i love all of her songs but if i had to pick one it would be -Drunk Walk Home
:>

Reactions: eian
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I was listening to this song of hers for 1 hour today

• Love
Reactions: eian and omoidarui
daocreator

daocreator

Unstable uni student
Nov 29, 2023
hi everyone :3

i just wanted to know since i've looked on the "what are you listening to thread" and didn't see any mitski songs !! (maybe didn't look far enough) wondering if maybe this could find some :)

anyways!!!

mine right now are maybe
I Don't Like My Mind / I'm Your Man / The Frost
I loved mitski since her "bury me at takeout creek" album got posted. I just relate to all lot of her songs, and while most of them are romantic, I always think of them in a life-way, since i truly can't relate to them otherwise.

For now, my top 5 ones are:
- I will; It might seem a little childish but I'm linking it to my SI.
-Brand new city; I moved away from my parents to study at uni in a faraway city this year, and I'm thinking of, "I should move to a brand new city and teach myself how to die" a lot whenever I'm left alone; which is quite often.
-Last words of a shooting star; it's obvious why I like it, and the best part is probably, "they'll never know how I'd stared up the dark in that room with no thoughts like a blood-sniffen shark."
-Humpty; one of her very underrated songs. It just describes my life perfectly, "all the eggshells are on the ground and I'm trying to pick them up, but they crack and crumble."
-Crack Baby; it's obviously one of her best songs yet still remains unknown! Ofc based on its lyrics.

I'm trying to find out new genres of music recently, and I'd love if i could hear anyone's recommendations.

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
It's so nice to see some fellow Mitski fans here! My favorite songs are probably Townie, I Will, and Because Dreaming Costs Money, My Dear.

• Love
Reactions: daocreator
real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
nobody for sure