O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
Is there a medication that you can die without pain, quickly and safely by overdose?
Apart from N ... some medication that is relatively easy to get.

Reactions: Madrid27 and Tiburcio
ctkmtt

ctkmtt

living the dream
Aug 8, 2018
There really isn't any. There was a recent case in my area that involved a woman poisioning her husband to death with a "lethal amount of bendaryl."
As someone who has tried to ctb with benadryl the process is slow and full of crazy hallucinations. But I was not in pain. I had to drink characol after my family discovered me acting "absolutely crazy." (I don't remember it.) So take that as you will. (P.S- I took over 1000mgs and took about a day to recover after having IVs, characol, etc done. Couldn't walk for about 2 days)

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
Sodium nitrito

Reactions: Strumgewehr and Tiburcio
R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
I have 600 25mg diphenhydramine (Benadryl) tablets. The thought of necking them to see if I die has crossed my mind. I figure I'll throw them up or have a seizure, wake up in hospital and have an even more fucked up brain. There is a chance it would work but I don't like the odds

RitaM

RitaM

Mountaineer
Aug 26, 2018
No. Maybe amitryptyline, but it's unlikely.

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
No, they intentionally regulate this because of overdoses, intentional or otherwise, and try to phase out what is considered unsafe. If it's lethal, it's typically painful by itself and not easily legally accessed. (Amitriptyline) If it's easily accessed and toxic, it would be almost impossible to ingest enough to kill yourself without vomiting or failing for the reasons other attempts fail. (Many things)

And if it could actually do it, not only is it supposed to be hard to get but they regulate how much you're allowed to buy at once.

To illustrate, paracetamol aka acetaminophen (Tylenol) is easy to get and the toxic dose is relatively close to the normal max dose you can have in a day. It very slowly (days or weeks depending on dose) and painfully causes liver failure. You can't buy a ton of it at once, so you're not remotely guaranteed to die, just risk liver damage. The faster you wanted to die with it, the more you'd need to get down in tiny capsules without throwing it up.

N is by such standards an old fashioned drug that mainly persists precisely because it's very effective at ending lives peacefully and in a milder form as anaesthetic, only veterinary.

There is Seconal, which is very close to N and may as well be N and has most all the access problems of N.

I understand the urge to ask, because N is so hard to get. But in my experience wishing for something like N that isn't N will only be agony. I have given up on pills as a method unless N becomes magically more accessible despite it being very suitable for me.

Reactions: CRM and lv-gras
Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
I've been trying to get hold of that stuff Marilyn Monroe used, but it's too hard to find. If "N" means what I think it means, then YES, that's what I am trying to obtain.

Reactions: lv-gras and GoneGirlXIV
Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
Paracetamol aka acetaminophen (Tylenol) is easy to get and the toxic dose is relatively close to the normal max dose you can have in a day.

Paracetamol sucks, I'll NEVER use it again, I've wanted to because it's so easily to obtain. The stores refuse to sell more than two packets now, last time I tried I went to more than one store and ended up with a ton of them but didn't take them because I want something stronger, I want something that'll just knock me the fuck out.

Experience with Paracetamol? Well it made me lose control of my arms, I couldn't control them. My ears went "deaf" are were not working, my skin turned white, and I spent hours in pain and nausea, also on the toilet SHITTING myself and vomiting for hours. Little did I know that if I had gone to sleep, I'd have probably choked on my own vomit.

And I was left feeling burned, my insides just burned for hours. And I was tired, too. I think I also mixed in "fake" sleeping tablets, which were also shit. Now this was in 2010, several years ago, and it's been eight years since then.

I just want something that'll black me out.

Reactions: Madrid27
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Paracetamol sucks, I'll NEVER use it again, I've wanted to because it's so easily to obtain. The stores refuse to sell more than two packets now, last time I tried I went to more than one store and ended up with a ton of them but didn't take them because I want something stronger, I want something that'll just knock me the fuck out.

Experience with Paracetamol? Well it made me lose control of my arms, I couldn't control them. My ears went "deaf" are were not working, my skin turned white, and I spent hours in pain and nausea, also on the toilet SHITTING myself and vomiting for hours. Little did I know that if I had gone to sleep, I'd have probably choked on my own vomit.

And I was left feeling burned, my insides just burned for hours. And I was tired, too. I think I also mixed in "fake" sleeping tablets, which were also shit. Now this was in 2010, several years ago, and it's been eight years since then.

I just want something that'll black me out.
Oh god I'm so sorry, it is a frightening and painful experience I could not wish on anyone. Thank you for sharing your story though.

I attempted with paracetamol my first time too (hence the bitterness), with SSRIs. Might have been the same year too, I've memory problems. It was fairly ineffectual because I didn't take that much I guess but I did get sick and in pain and felt dread the whole time. I understand it's so very tempting too because it's everywhere and fairly well known to be toxic, only the awfulness is a good deterrent.

I have choked on my own vomit before in hospital, so from that, I am very very glad you didn't.

I think it's inevitable and fair that people who have suffered so much will want just to black out, to not have to know after everything, to just rest. We as a society associate pills with relief too. I share your wish very deeply

edit: yes Marilyn used N

Reactions: Aragon and lv-gras
Kev

Kev

Student
Aug 18, 2018
Is there a medication that you can die without pain, quickly and safely by overdose?
Apart from N ... some medication that is relatively easy to get.

Not over the counter easy, but a buttload of some form of opioids, and a buttload of benzodiazepines, and a good dose of antiemetics. You'll need a decent amount of cash, probably around $100-200, convert that to bitcoin somehow (I find using a bitcoin ATM the easiest, you insert cash, hold up your phone with your wallet barcode up to the scanner, and it converts to BTC and deposits it instantly), go on the dark web, and there are plenty of suppliers all of whom ship to your doorstep. There's also vendors all over the world that can ship domestically without worrying about customs if you are concerned.

The combination of opioids and benzos is not only painless, but blissful and euphoric. Many people who have almost overdosed and were saved by Narcan have described it as feeling incredibly euphoric, warm, and content, then getting sleepier and sleepier and then you close your eyes and they never open again.

Reactions: Oyashiro-sama and lv-gras
L

Leavemebe

Aug 27, 2018
What is n? I see it talked about, but I haven't yet found d a thread that explains it.

Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
What is n? I see it talked about, but I haven't yet found d a thread that explains it.

Nembutal, a compound use for euthanasia. I don't know if there's a thread for using it but it's talked about in the Peaceful Pill Handbook if you check the resource thread.

Reactions: Aragon and lv-gras
L

Leavemebe

Aug 27, 2018
I actually just found the handbook. I I doloadong it now. Thank you. :)

Reactions: lv-gras