• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suicidal flapper

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
I'm taking my life soon and because I don't have any resources for SN, I'm probably going to have to shoot myself. I'm honestly fucking terrified. I feel sick to my stomach even being near an unloaded gun so I desperately require something that can ease that sense of anxiety and panic because otherwise I just cannot deal with it

D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I'm taking my life soon and because I don't have any resources for SN, I'm probably going to have to shoot myself. I'm honestly fucking terrified. I feel sick to my stomach even being near an unloaded gun so I desperately require something that can ease that sense of anxiety and panic because otherwise I just cannot deal with it
Same here, I have limited means and desperately want to end it all. The fear I have of what methods I have available terrify me as well. I don't know if any OTC meds that would help with fear though.

D

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
I will go for a bottle of jack and a bottle of coke just sorry for no ice,not´s getting cold.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yeah. It's called alcohol - courage in a bottle, or can.