Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I've been addicted to amphetamine/uppers and weed for many years. I once came off amphetamine for 10 months but was my life better? No lol! I tried to quit weed many times but it's harder to quit than amphetamines. The last time I made it two weeks off weed, then realized it's much more difficult than I thought. It makes me less sensitive I think that's why I use it. Quitting weed for me is the most torturous experience, because I literately can't function for the first week if not longer. I've given up on trying to quit but sometimes wish I could.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Ashu, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
I've been addicted to amphetamine/uppers and weed for many years. I once came off amphetamine for 10 months but was my life better? No lol! I tried to quit weed many times but it's harder to quit than amphetamines. The last time I made it two weeks off weed, then realized it's much more difficult than I thought. It makes me less sensitive I think that's why I use it. Quitting weed for me is the most torturous experience, because I literately can't function for the first week if not longer. I've given up on trying to quit but sometimes wish I could.
I used to smoke about 3 joints a day for about 2-3 years.
Since I moved back to my parents house I had to abruptly quit. The second week was the worst, but overall it wasnt that hard.
I think changing the whole environment makes quit addiction a loooot easier.
I tried to stop before, but keeping the same routine and just removing the weed was impossible to me. Just a few days without it was enough to make me crave for it.
I'm completely clean for about 6 months, but I may still be addicted because, I'll tell you, I plan to get back smoking as soon as I get live by myself again. I work a lot better with it.
Good luck! If you want to stop I hope you manage to do it!

Reactions: Spiritual survivor and WAITING TO DIE
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

Feb 13, 2022
I used to smoke about 3 joints a day for about 2-3 years.
Since I moved back to my parents house I had to abruptly quit. The second week was the worst, but overall it wasnt that hard.
I think changing the whole environment makes quit addiction a loooot easier.
I tried to stop before, but keeping the same routine and just removing the weed was impossible to me. Just a few days without it was enough to make me crave for it.
I'm completely clean for about 6 months, but I may still be addicted because, I'll tell you, I plan to get back smoking as soon as I get live by myself again. I work a lot better with it.
Good luck! If you want to stop I hope you manage to do it!
I find life more painful and difficult without weed. It doesn't really get me high anymore just helps take the edge off.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
The last time I made it two weeks off weed, then realized it's much more difficult than I thought. It makes me less sensitive I think that's why I use it. Quitting weed for me is the most torturous experience
thank you! for something thats "not addictive" it sure is hell to let go. i only made it 2 weeks as well. i had to give back in because of the worse nightmares ever. too scared to really try again

Reactions: NumbItAll and Spiritual survivor
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

Feb 13, 2022
thank you! for something thats "not addictive" it sure is hell to let go. i only made it 2 weeks as well. i had to give back in because of the worse nightmares ever. too scared to really try again
I can get off weed if I have the time and the environment or situation to do it in. If there is no other responsibilities and stressors like having to make money, bills. But unfortunately it can take awhile to be able to function normally without it. The insomnia is brutal in the beginning and the depression, anhedonia. Inability to get excited about anything. Plus u will definitely need to go to the gym regularly to be able to sleep, and reduce the withdrawal and cravings. U may need CBD oil to lessen the intensity of the cravings in those initial days off. Not everyone experiences severe withdrawal from weed but some people do. The people who don't love to tell u it's all in your head.

Reactions: Life_and_Death