mxrthas

mxrthas

Sep 13, 2023
Hey, i'm deeply lonely and love to talk about arts and appreciate. Anyone here create stuff in their spare time? If so i'd like to see what you do and imagine what you perceived through your song, painting or anything really, it makes me feel alive. Thank you! :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: binturong, Kimlett, H25pital Order and 3 others
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Heya! I'm not a traditional artist - but I'm working on my drawing skills regardless - but rather a writer and 3d artist. If I don't forget then I'll post a few pieces later on.
What's your niche? :)

• Love
Reactions: mxrthas
Neptunette

Neptunette

tired head, heavy eyelids
Jan 8, 2024
Art is my main passion, even though my drive has faded a little bit. I still do it though. I paint both traditionally and digitally. Who are your favorite artists?

• Love
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I'm an artist of all kinds! I make digital art and music. Feel free to pm me if you're interested in hearing/seeing some of my stuff :)

• Love
Reactions: cryone, BrainShower and mxrthas
Blackpepperpancake

Blackpepperpancake

Help me to breathe
Nov 22, 2023
I make digital art and webtoon comic! I also plug guitar strings sometimes. Also interested in embroidery but I'm bad at it lmao

• Love
Reactions: grungy自殺, cryone and mxrthas
mxrthas

mxrthas

Sep 13, 2023
Heya! I'm not a traditional artist - but I'm working on my drawing skills regardless - but rather a writer and 3d artist. If I don't forget then I'll post a few pieces later on.
What's your niche? :)
I love CRT visuals, dystopian-like vibe and surrealism the most! what about you? id love to see your stuff
Art is my main passion, even though my drive has faded a little bit. I still do it though. I paint both traditionally and digitally. Who are your favorite artists?
I understand the drive fading away, it can be hard sometimes to create. Salvador Dalí has a special place in my heart since I was a child but as of today i'd say @smashdirt (twitter @ im not sure if i can post links) I really like his style it sometimes make me relive a feeling of astonishment I used to live as a kid in front of electronic devices, they we're so mysterious and misunderstood to me haha
I'm an artist of all kinds! I make digital art and music. Feel free to pm me if you're interested in hearing/seeing some of my stuff :)
I'd really like to see your work! I can't seem to dm you... did you made your profile picture? thats like 80% of the aesthetic of stuff I used to make on photoshop I really like it

Last edited:
Reactions: cryone
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I love CRT visuals, dystopian-like vibe and surrealism the most! what about you? id love to see your stuff

I understand the drive fading away, it can be hard sometimes to create. Salvador Dalí has a special place in my heart since I was a child but as of today i'd say @smashdirt (twitter @ im not sure if i can post links) I really like his style it sometimes make me relive a feeling of astonishment I used to live as a kid in front of electronic devices, they we're so mysterious and misunderstood to me haha

I'd really like to see your work! I can't seem to dm you... did you made your profile picture? thats like 80% of the aesthetic of stuff I used to make on photoshop I really like it
Since you're a newer member it'll take a while for you to get messaging privileges, sorry! Try posting/replying more :)

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower and mxrthas
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Hey, i'm deeply lonely and love to talk about arts and appreciate. Anyone here create stuff in their spare time? If so i'd like to see what you do and imagine what you perceived through your song, painting or anything really, it makes me feel alive. Thank you! :)
I'm a novelist, two have been published back in my native Canada. I've always got a novel on the go to keep me company, to keep me just this side of total night.

• Love
Reactions: Rapière and mxrthas
mxrthas

mxrthas

Sep 13, 2023
I'm a novelist, two have been published back in my native Canada. I've always got a novel on the go to keep me company, to keep me just this side of total night.
I'm originally from Canada too! That's awesome I wish I can give them a read one day if you don't mind

Kimlett

Kimlett

Jan 7, 2024
I am an artist too, I draw and make music. But It's hard for me to feel satisfaction with what I do and I hardly do stuff nowadays due to depression and apathy.

• Hugs
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I'm originally from Canada too! That's awesome I wish I can give them a read one day if you don't mind
I'd be happy to share the link. I'm not particularly concerned about my own privacy, but I think it would be a bit against the group's ethic for me to post it openly here, so drop me a private message when you can, and in the meantime I'd be interested to hear whatever you feel you can say about yourself.

• Love
S

Skullinthewoods

Consciousness is a Burden
Sep 13, 2022
I used to do a lot of art. It was my passion and I enjoyed it a lot just as a hobby and a way to express myself.

That passion kind of died when a parent put a lot of pressure on me saying one day I'd be a 'famous artist' and 'make a lot of money' with it.

Even though I haven't done much in a while, and I don't enjoy it as much, I have hope that one day I can just enjoy it casually as a form of self expression like I used to.

I never shared my art with others out of fear of not being good enough (I saw other people's art and it always looked so much better), so I withdrew socially did end up quite lonely. But maybe it would be nice to connect with other creative folk someday...

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenAgain and mxrthas
mxrthas

mxrthas

Sep 13, 2023
I used to do a lot of art. It was my passion and I enjoyed it a lot just as a hobby and a way to express myself.

That passion kind of died when a parent put a lot of pressure on me saying one day I'd be a 'famous artist' and 'make a lot of money' with it.

Even though I haven't done much in a while, and I don't enjoy it as much, I have hope that one day I can just enjoy it casually as a form of self expression like I used to.

I never shared my art with others out of fear of not being good enough (I saw other people's art and it always looked so much better), so I withdrew socially did end up quite lonely. But maybe it would be nice to connect with other creative folk someday...
I relate a lot to this, I hope you enjoy it again and free yourself from that pressure... I feel the fear of not being good enough alot

• Love
Reactions: Skullinthewoods