liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023
If so, please post your favorite album or favorite song(s)! My favorite album is Hellboy, though I do adore all of his work so so much. Unfortunately I only found out about him post-mortem.. we share a birthday! So some day, I really want an 11-1 tattoo on my stomach too. I do really want the love tattoo on my right wrist, for a smaller one. I have too many favorite songs, but my username is one of my favorites. Lie To Me, Angeldust, and Love Letter really resonate with me. The sound of Just In Case is amazing.

I will give "the day i finally do it" a listen to right now.

• Love
Reactions: rabbitmalice56, noname223 and Ferret77
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
16 lines will make me feel fine ✌️

• Love
Reactions: liljeep and Ferret77
Ferret77

Ferret77

Jun 2, 2023
If so, please post your favorite album or favorite song(s)! My favorite album is Hellboy, though I do adore all of his work so so much. Unfortunately I only found out about him post-mortem.. we share a birthday! So some day, I really want an 11-1 tattoo on my stomach too. I do really want the love tattoo on my right wrist, for a smaller one. I have too many favorite songs, but my username is one of my favorites. Lie To Me, Angeldust, and Love Letter really resonate with me. The sound of Just In Case is amazing.

I will give "the day i finally do it" a listen to right now.
I first discovered Gus through Witchblades, and back then I thought what a dope song, but didn't really listen to him....
But after some time, I started to discover more of his songs and the more I listened, the more I fell in love with him as an artist. His death broke my heart, but I feel so thankful, that he even existed and I hope he found some peace at least....

My favourites: Angeldust, High school, Toxic city, Beamer boy, Love letter, The way I see things, Awful things, Praying to the sky, Runaway, We think too much, Life is beautiful, Star shopping.....

Some underrated gems: OMFG, 2008, It's me, Feelz, All girls are the same, Nothing to u, Dying, Let me bleed, Better off (dead)...

You know, all of his songs are incredible....

• Love
Reactions: liljeep