• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Linalez

Linalez

Born F 37 looking for a born F lesbian B4 I ctb
Oct 14, 2023
Hey, I am a French female homosexual.

Not planning to recover but this could help someone who is trying to.
Indeed I plan to ctb this weekend. But before, I want to have a very nice time with positive people. I want to enjoy those lasts moments.
Knowing that one of my partners is gay got me thinking... man, we're overrepresented here, aren't we?

So I made this post to get all lgbt people from Central Western Europe to send a message.

I was initially looking for a female homosexual but this isn't happening 😅

So maybe you need support and a human presence. Maybe we can make a connection before I go.

You could travel to France and I can invite you to the restaurant before I go.
Get to drink delicious French wine.

I'm leaving this weekend, would be happy to meet more people in person on top of whom I plan to ctb with. I'm craving that.

We could possibly all spend a nice time around the town, in restaurants etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: boddibo
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I guess if I was planning to recover I would have said yes since I'm queer and french, but I'll let the opportunity for people who are trying to recover. Just to say you're very kind.