• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Linalez

Linalez

Born F 37 looking for a born F lesbian B4 I ctb
Oct 14, 2023
Hey,

I am a French female homosexual.
I plan to ctb this weekend.
One of my partners is gay.

Got me thinking... man, we're overrepresented here, aren't we?

So I made this post to get all lgbt people from Central Western Europe to send a message.

I was initially looking for a female homosexual but this isn't happening 😅

Maybe you need support, a human presence, maybe we can make a connection before I go.

You could travel to France and I can invite you to the restaurant before I go. Get to drink delicious French wine.
I'm leaving this weekend, would be happy to meet more people in person on top of whom I plan to ctb with. I'm craving that.
We could possibly all spend a nice time around the town, in restaurants etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Ty56, Byebyemap and voidstar
Euthanizedmonkey

Euthanizedmonkey

Feb 19, 2024
You still here ? Fellow french lesbian over here. Would love to talk to someone before leaving. If you're gone I hope you're at peace <3

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Hey,

I am a French female homosexual.
I plan to ctb this weekend.
One of my partners is gay.

Got me thinking... man, we're overrepresented here, aren't we?

So I made this post to get all lgbt people from Central Western Europe to send a message.

I was initially looking for a female homosexual but this isn't happening 😅

Maybe you need support, a human presence, maybe we can make a connection before I go.

You could travel to France and I can invite you to the restaurant before I go. Get to drink delicious French wine.
I'm leaving this weekend, would be happy to meet more people in person on top of whom I plan to ctb with. I'm craving that.
We could possibly all spend a nice time around the town, in restaurants etc.
@Linalez tu es encore parmi nous ? Je te pensais partie...

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
I always reply to these threads, just to whine how I hate myself for being bisexual. From Germany btw

B

boddibo

waiting for a change
Dec 19, 2023
@Euthanizedmonkey @illAF

Linalez is supposed to be crossed out but since there's a bit of a bug on the website she isn't shown as such anymore.
Sadly, I don't know if she's still with us or not, I've only interacted once with her, but she never came back to the website after the date she was supposed to CTB.

Sorry to indirectly revive the topic, just don't want to go through dms.

Last edited:
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
@Euthanizedmonkey @illAF

Linalez is supposed to be crossed out but since there's a bit of a bug on the website she isn't shown as such anymore.
Sadly, I don't know if she's still with us or not, I've only interacted once with her, but she never came back to the website after the date she was supposed to CTB.

Sorry to indirectly revive the topic, just don't want to go through dms.
I was exchanging texts with her and she stopped answering a while ago so I guess she's on the other side 🌟

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb and boddibo