• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

oversuicide77

Sep 5, 2022
I need itt

Reactions: makethepainstop
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
For ctb, no, sadly it's not that simple. Less than 2% of attempts by pills work in the u.s., and when they do work tehy are usually powerful prescription opioids. Many people on this site have been trying to get a method together that works for them for a long time, sometimes even years. To find peace through ctb does takes a determined effort, which is a very difficult thing to do when depressed for sure.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: makethepainstop, Lostandlooking, sleeps and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish. If only ctb was that straightforward then that would be ideal. But I think that if it was that easy then there wouldn't be this forum discussing all these different methods. Ctb really is so unfortunately difficult and only those who are very lucky die a peaceful death. I've always envied them.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
no. It's just not worth the liver disease that may result from the over-the-counter drugs. It is also much more difficult to overdose on prescribed pills as well. It's not like the movies.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
SN fits your description, in certain countries