FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really disgusts me when many humans push the idea that suicide is something to prevented, I really cannot stand their repulsive, harmful delusions, and how they glorify this existence so much.

I could never understand what is supposedly so beneficial about meaningless and pointless suffering in this existence that was just a horrific mistake in the first place. In fact existence just causes harm so it comes across as the most delusional thing when people try and prevent suicide with their hollow and empty words, it's just nauseating.

Death is actually a positive thing to me as it means safety and peace from suffering, while in comparison existence is just prolonging suffering all while risking experiencing worse torture at any moment. And it isn't like this place is always free from those pro-life people anyway, even on a website which is supposed to be escape from them, whenever I come across a suicide prevention type patronising post on here that often includes toxic positivity it just makes me hate existing even more.
I just cannot stand pro-lifers and their disgusting delusions about death being a "bad" thing when all that is bad is a result of existence.

I could never see any value in existing, it's something that is better off erased, suicide is never something to be prevented and people should learn to mind their own business, respect the decision to die and not patronisingly push "help" when it wasn't even asked for.

Wanting suicide to escape from all future harms is rational enough and this should never be invalidated with disgusting toxic positivity, pro-lifers just make death sound more appealing as at least once I no longer exist I will never have to come across any deluded pro-life nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBB, experimentee, SNastablesalt and 8 others
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Do you think there will be ever be a time when suicide is "accepted?" It seems people are merely accepting if someone is physically ill and they see their decline and misery. But it's obvious if they can't see it then they offer meaningless hope to those who suffer physically and mentally. I wish people just shut up and let others do what they decide, it's their lives and who is anyone to say we can't stop existing if we want? Society has made it so we have to feel ashamed and bad for wanting to leave this cruel world, but I don't care, I'll go when I'm ready! You are absolutely right, there is no such thing as prevention, either the person will go or stay but there are no outside factors that will help me make that decision!

Reactions: lwlaiet8887, vampire2002, MatrixPrisoner and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Do you think there will be ever be a time when suicide is "accepted?"
I doubt it honestly as after all the society needs slaves which is why there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that suicide is "irrational" despite the fact that nobody can suffer from not existing. Where I live assisted suicide isn't even legalised at all for anyone and I couldn't imagine it ever being.

Reactions: IBM0000, lwlaiet8887, MatrixPrisoner and 4 others
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Apr 7, 2023
I doubt it honestly as after all the society needs slaves which is why there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that suicide is "irrational" despite the fact that nobody can suffer from not existing. Where I live assisted suicide isn't even legalised at all for anyone and I couldn't imagine it ever being.
I think you're right, they will never understand and accept suicide. Where I live it's not legal either 🥲What's crazy is the small places it's legal they charge you a ton of money so it's really unattainable. I hate to see people suffer and these methods are horrible, nobody should have to go like that. We definitely need change!

Reactions: Forever Sleep, sserafim and Solar1703
O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
The reason it is not legalized is because people are afraid to admit how many people would actually suicide if in were legal. They are afraid to admit the truth to themselves.

Reactions: IBM0000, Epikur, lwlaiet8887 and 3 others
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Not... necessarily. Ok hear me out. Sometimes some suicide methods are just not the best. Like if someone is trying to jump from a skyscraper I wouldn't stop them, alright? But if someone is trying to just jump from a highway bridge or the 4th floor of an apartment or something that's just not going to kill them or it might or it may end of leaving them in a worse spot.

Not that it's my business or anything but like you know some methods just aren't good. Like if someone was going to stab themselves to death if I were a good samaritan I'd stop them. But I'm not a good samaritan. Anyways, stabbing is a bad method just like other methods such as overdosing. Just not worth doing.

So in a way I can see why some suicide prevention would be good. More often than not it isn't. And I guess... some people don't actually want to die. Some people do want to live it's just they don't know how with the situation they're in. Some people, not all of them. I guess sometimes suicide prevention does work. I'm in the camp of those who gave up on life and is ready to die.

• Love
Reactions: IBM0000, undecided, Huggs and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It really disgusts me when many humans push the idea that suicide is something to prevented, I really cannot stand their repulsive, harmful delusions, and how they glorify this existence so much.

I could never understand what is supposedly so beneficial about meaningless and pointless suffering in this existence that was just a horrific mistake in the first place. In fact existence just causes harm so it comes across as the most delusional thing when people try and prevent suicide with their hollow and empty words, it's just nauseating.

Death is actually a positive thing to me as it means safety and peace from suffering, while in comparison existence is just prolonging suffering all while risking experiencing worse torture at any moment. And it isn't like this place is always free from those pro-life people anyway, even on a website which is supposed to be escape from them, whenever I come across a suicide prevention type patronising post on here that often includes toxic positivity it just makes me hate existing even more.
I just cannot stand pro-lifers and their disgusting delusions about death being a "bad" thing when all that is bad is a result of existence.

I could never see any value in existing, it's something that is better off erased, suicide is never something to be prevented and people should learn to mind their own business, respect the decision to die and not patronisingly push "help" when it wasn't even asked for.

Wanting suicide to escape from all future harms is rational enough and this should never be invalidated with disgusting toxic positivity, pro-lifers just make death sound more appealing as at least once I no longer exist I will never have to come across any deluded pro-life nonsense.
It really is. I wish that people could just let me die in peace, and stop restricting access to painless and guaranteed methods. I hate how people try to prevent me from leaving this miserable hellhole of a world due to inaccessible methods. After all it isn't their life so why do they feel the need to control it? I'll never understand prolifers and how they restrict the right to die

Reactions: IBM0000
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I wonder if there are ways on the dark web to find places that will assist.

Reactions: sserafim
ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
Do you think there will be ever be a time when suicide is "accepted?" It seems people are merely accepting if someone is physically ill and they see their decline and misery. But it's obvious if they can't see it then they offer meaningless hope to those who suffer physically and mentally. I wish people just shut up and let others do what they decide, it's their lives and who is anyone to say we can't stop existing if we want? Society has made it so we have to feel ashamed and bad for wanting to leave this cruel world, but I don't care, I'll go when I'm ready! You are absolutely right, there is no such thing as prevention, either the person will go or stay but there are no outside factors that will help me make that decision!

That's hard to say. I think if things get really hopelessly bad then maybe they'll quietly accept it. But while the common layman might change their minds, they probably wouldn't say it out loud. Not to mention, governments and corporations will always push for suicide prevention since suicide, in a morbid sense, prevents them from exploiting you.

Reactions: Stormy Raine and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
That's hard to say. I think if things get really hopelessly bad then maybe they'll quietly accept it. But while the common layman might change their minds, they probably wouldn't say it out loud. Not to mention, governments and corporations will always push for suicide prevention since suicide, in a morbid sense, prevents them from exploiting you.
Yeah true, they just want to exploit us and make money off of us. They all want us as wageslaves in the capitalist system, and they want to profit off of our labor. I hate this so much. In fact, this is a leading reason why I want to ctb

Reactions: IBM0000
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Apr 7, 2023
Yeah true, they just want to exploit us and make money off of us. They all want us as wageslaves in the capitalist system, and they want to profit off of our labor. I hate this so much. In fact, this is a leading reason why I want to ctb
And not to mention make tons of money off us by shoving those stupid pills down our throats! Yes I agree some conditions definitely need medication but not every situation need a prescription, it's terrible!

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Dude I swear you've made this post at least 3 times since my join date, just with slightly altered wording

Reactions: undecided
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023

I'm sorry you've had to feel so much pain, and that your mind has been put in a place without optimism or hope. đź–¤ I care about you. And I truly respect you and your views.

But I wish you could try to understand that life has the ability to be good, for certain people, even if you've only been given bad. The world is unfair, and it can be cold. But sometimes there are real reasons to be hopeful.

Some people do want to live it's just they don't know how with the situation they're in. Some people, not all of them. I guess sometimes suicide prevention does work. I'm in the camp of those who gave up on life and is ready to die.
This is very true, I don't think people would want to die if they could have the happiness they deserve. And there is often a way to help people.

The world is so unfair to put people in a position where there truly is no way for them to have a pleasant existence. I'm also sorry for you, if you feel that is true for yourself. đź–¤ Just know I care about you.

Dude I swear you've made this post at least 3 times since my join date, just with slightly altered wording
Please be kind. I'm sure OP is struggling a lot. These can be very challenging and painful thoughts/feelings to have. This is a safe space to vent, and repetition is often part of venting.

Last edited:
DragonWingsOnFire

DragonWingsOnFire

Living on hope that i will be happy some day
Mar 8, 2023

I think it a bit more complicated that just saying suicide is black and white, yes a lot of people suffer, but does not have an esay way to kill themself, there for the suffer like most people in here do.
Reason 1 i think sucide is not something people accept, we have our ups and downs, and if we just react without thinking too much, we could end our life just there, even though we would be happier in the fucturer.

Reason 2 Young people needs too work in order to create enough reasorce for elders to life, our common system of that people vote is not that creat because it mean those who suffer is forgotten. And sinces more and more elder people exist compere too young people it is really importen for the contry to keep having enough people to keep all the others alive, even if it a bad idea.

Reason 3 Its parents or people who lost loves once who wants it too be hard too sucide, sinces they are selfish. Their friend or kid would not have talking there life if he had it so bad. And insteed of blaming one self for not being a good enough support, they just blame everythings else.

My take is that Sucide should be legal, but at the cost of having to talk too a parent or a friend about why you wonna sucide. Parent or friend should not be able too lock you in or stop you. Its just to make surer that some people might not just die because of a panik attack. But insted of dying because they are done and they dont wonna suffer anymore.

To be honest i have no other reason to live other that dreaming. And my refused to give up because of all that suffering. It might be a stupid idear, but i really hope that some day we have like some decives that allow me too dream forever. Since my dream is all about explore some unknow place.

Btw what is stopping you from ctb?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Not wanting people to permanently toss out their lives isn't delusional, though how that is executed in practice leaves a shitton to be desired.

Epikur

Epikur

Oct 6, 2023
Besides some advancement in palliative care where we are no longer obliged to live (ok, after you reached a certain point) - all other circumstances of death are not accepted in our ever-rejuvenating society. Death is still taboo. Despite all movements that try to rise awareness on that topic. It HAS to be avoided. I would dream of a society where the issue of ones own death is not corraled to very few life events or circumstances. Where it is normal for people to say I´ve had enough. I say goodbye. Where you consult your physician an he will prescribe pentobarbital, for my part after a certain waiting period. And that you could say googbye to your loved ones and leave in their presence and they will accept it. Suicide prevention is ok as long as it is a low-threshold (anonymous) offering no one is obliged to consult.

O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
Not... necessarily. Ok hear me out. Sometimes some suicide methods are just not the best. Like if someone is trying to jump from a skyscraper I wouldn't stop them, alright? But if someone is trying to just jump from a highway bridge or the 4th floor of an apartment or something that's just not going to kill them or it might or it may end of leaving them in a worse spot.

Not that it's my business or anything but like you know some methods just aren't good. Like if someone was going to stab themselves to death if I were a good samaritan I'd stop them. But I'm not a good samaritan. Anyways, stabbing is a bad method just like other methods such as overdosing. Just not worth doing.

So in a way I can see why some suicide prevention would be good. More often than not it isn't. And I guess... some people don't actually want to die. Some people do want to live it's just they don't know how with the situation they're in. Some people, not all of them. I guess sometimes suicide prevention does work. I'm in the camp of those who gave up on life and is ready to die.
These methods are only chosen because suicide is not legalized.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Reason 2 Young people needs too work in order to create enough reasorce for elders to life, our common system of that people vote is not that creat because it mean those who suffer is forgotten. And sinces more and more elder people exist compere too young people it is really importen for the contry to keep having enough people to keep all the others alive, even if it a bad idea.
Society is a pyramid scheme. This is literally the definition of a pyramid scheme, new people buying in to pay out the old. Society wants us to work and enter the workforce, it wants us to buy into this capitalist scam of a system. Society just wants to keep us alive so we can be labor for the workforce. It just wants us as wageslaves to the capitalist system. Capitalism relies on infinite growth and it needs a constant supply of workers every year. Society doesn't want us to ctb because it needs us to feed into the workforce. If we all ctb'ed then there wouldn't be any new workers and the economy would collapse. It wants to keep us alive and working.
These methods are only chosen because suicide is not legalized.
Yeah literally. If suicide were legalized we wouldn't have to resort to such risky and violent methods.