L

LivingNightmare

Jan 1, 2024
I have a plan to drown in my pool but I live with my family and don't want them to have to find me. I can't call the cops beforehand because they might come too quick and save me. Any ideas?

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I've seen people planning to send delayed emails to the police and I think it makes much sense. The only problem is to estimate the right moment where they will not be able to interrupt you anymore and your family won't see you before.

Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber and Slow_Farewell
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I've seen people planning to send delayed emails to the police and I think it makes much sense. The only problem is to estimate the right moment where they will not be able to interrupt you anymore and your family won't see you before.
Agree that the timing would be very tricky in terms of the time.. If you had a security system and it was linked to the security company I suppose you can trigger the system to contact the police or something like that, but it would have to be on a timer so that by the time the police would come the deed would have been done.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I have a plan to drown in my pool but I live with my family and don't want them to have to find me. I can't call the cops beforehand because they might come too quick and save me. Any ideas?
You could do it at midnight. Do not worry, you will be found eventually. Rest well.

Last edited: