• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Can't do it at home for a couple reasons with the main being there ain't any place that could support me due to my height, can't do it just anywhere because i don't want interference so i had the idea of doing it at night in a place people usually wouldnt be at night time e.g. this one forest in the outskirts of my town but i also don't want people to see my dead corpse because of morals so im kinda stuck any ideas as to where i could hang myself at which no one would find my corpse in?

CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
Go on google maps and check the closest secluded forest. Whether it be minutes away to hours, and if possible drive to said location. Make sure the tree you use isnt dead, as dead trees will break apart easily, and the attempt will fail.
If you ever change your mind, or want to talk, there are people here to support you! <3

Reactions: FutureHanger
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Go on google maps and check the closest secluded forest. Whether it be minutes away to hours, and if possible drive to said location. Make sure the tree you use isnt dead, as dead trees will break apart easily, and the attempt will fail.
If you ever change your mind, or want to talk, there are people here to support you! <3
thanks! I ain't even know about dead trees you might have saved me from a failed attempt

• Love
Reactions: CannabisMuncher
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Eventually someone will come across what you've left behind. Do you want emergency services to find you first?

Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
I was planning to go to the woods, but hadn't really thought about a kid finding me and being traumatised. Is renting a hotel room perhaps the best option?

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Someone has to find you. Anywhere you do it, they will eventually find it. Death is part of life. People must see it and embrace it. I can suggest a hotel. People indeed will find it but at least its more of a controlled environment. In the forest the ants insects and animals will eat your corpse and the person who finds it will find it very bizarre the parts left of the cadaver. Finding a body is part of being human it can happen to anybody. Its the state of the cadaver that matters. If it is eaten up by ants animals etc then it can be traumatizing. If its im good state then they will forget about it in no time.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
wait how do I tell if a tree is dead?