Lysandre

Lysandre

I cannot tell yet I don't even wanna know
Nov 22, 2021
I had a bit of a weird realization yesterday and i cut off all of my friends. Like I felt something was off with their behaviour and just cut them off.
And ever since, my brain is stuck on a nonsensical loop of thoughts, sometimes when i'm at work i go down at the archives to put some documents back at their place, but it's a very time consuming process and i'd spend at least two to three hours per day over there this week. Now my brain vaguely forces me to think about these documents and their dates, it's like i left my brain at the archives and it keeps doing the work. Yesterday i was trying to fall asleep but it was like i was archiving. Now as i'm typing, it's like i'm still doing that. Any idea what that is?

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Have you experienced something like this before? What did you think was off with their behavior?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lysandre
Lysandre

Lysandre

Nov 22, 2021
Have you experienced something like this before? What did you think was off with their behavior?
Regarding my friends, i thought they were never honest with me, and it's been several months since I've had that thought process. I felt like I was probably the clown of the gang and that they were doing stuff in my back and that without telling me and there were several clues hinting at it, yesterday I had one final proof and I just dropped them.
Though for the weird loopy thoughts it's the first time that happens to me ever, at least i didn't have this issue for long enough to disturb me.

Thank you for listening !

• Hugs
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Regarding my friends, i thought they were never honest with me, and it's been several months since I've had that thought process. I felt like I was probably the clown of the gang and that they were doing stuff in my back and that without telling me and there were several clues hinting at it, yesterday I had one final proof and I just dropped them.
Though for the weird loopy thoughts it's the first time that happens to me ever, at least i didn't have this issue for long enough to disturb me.

Thank you for listening !
I had false friends before, if they seem mean in some way you need to drop them. You can find some nice friends somewhere. I wonder if your brain is trying to force you to think about something else to take your thoughts awy from the heartbreak of losing people who you thought were your friends. There may be better places to make friends, such as svolunteering for a good cause like an animal shelter- people wqho care about animals are generally caring people. Or there can be other places. Church might work if you are religious, though I am not. I think getting more of a connection with some other people to replace this loss could help. Are there family members who care about you, or other friends- including extended family?

Lysandre

Lysandre

Nov 22, 2021
I had false friends before, if they seem mean in some way you need to drop them. You can find some nice friends somewhere. I wonder if your brain is trying to force you to think about something else to take your thoughts awy from the heartbreak of losing people who you thought were your friends. There may be better places to make friends, such as svolunteering for a good cause like an animal shelter- people wqho care about animals are generally caring people. Or there can be other places. Church might work if you are religious, though I am not. I think getting more of a connection with some other people to replace this loss could help. Are there family members who care about you, or other friends- including extended family?
I thank you for your advice. I never thought of volunteering anywhere until you brought it up, i'm actually grateful for the idea! As for family members, i'm lucky enough to have people who care about me and i'm with them right now.
Thanks again

• Hugs
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I thank you for your advice. I never thought of volunteering anywhere until you brought it up, i'm actually grateful for the idea! As for family members, i'm lucky enough to have people who care about me and i'm with them right now.
Thanks again
That's great. It's better if you can volunteer at a no-kill type of shelter, if you can find one. Or else if you are able to volunteer with kids with disabilities this can be a good experience. Or for another cause that interests you- it's esxcellent that you have famjily who care, maybe they can tell you about ways they have met nice people. :)