Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Someone failing at school & in life
Jun 27, 2020
First of all I know this might be the wrong sub, but irdk where else to post this anyway.

Never thought I'd give this away, but I'm currently in europe. I have no idea how to survive w/o the regular circumstances, but I have no other way to get out.
Any idea how to survive with no roof & food. Also ppl may be getting tired of me, so I just need some time to myself.

I know this is the weirdest/dumbest explanation, idrk where I'm going w this either.
Does anyone just have any tips on how to leave everyone behind and survive temporsrily?
Update:nothing exciting, just wanted to say i still dk what to do. I'm close to home, but see no point in returning. If i decide to get out, I'll die immediately. If I decide to stay, then that's the biggest pussy move I've ever seen I won't even forgive/respect myself for that one.

...i think I might be going back, I just don't get WHY

This is a failed post, sorry

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Escape Artist and _Minsk
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
There's no real golden advice here; living is hard and running away is going to be difficult. If you have no source of income getting shelter is hard, so you'f likely need to be homeless or rely on some kind of shelter for people with no accommodation.

Reactions: Kevin_theFrog
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Someone failing at school & in life
Jun 27, 2020
There's no real golden advice here; living is hard and running away is going to be difficult. If you have no source of income getting shelter is hard, so you'f likely need to be homeless or rely on some kind of shelter for people with no accommodation.
Thx for ur reply. I'll look into it for now