Status
Not open for further replies.
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
So I've bought 2 500g containers of SN around a month ago, and so far I've been hiding them in my school locker, but I wish to take one home, just in case. The problem is, my parents are extremely strict and they love looking through my stuff, so I was wondering; where possibly could I hide it where they wouldn't find it? So far I was thinking about ripping my plushie and hiding it inside of it, but the plushie is stuffed with cotton wool, so wouldn't it cause the SN to go bad or something? Like the temeprature inside of that plushie would definitely be high, wouldn't it? I was also thinking maybe in my closet, but that is a risky spot to hide it at. Do you guys have any suggestion where I could possibly hide it? It's got to be an easily accessible and non-risky place.

U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
Cotton wool is not hot. It is insulating. As the SN does not give off heat, wrapping it in cotton wool would help keep it at a stable temperature, not cause it to get hot.

We do not know your house or your parents so cannot really give you any insight into sections of your house that your parents will not think to look. You could probably hide it under clothes.

To be honest, at your age I think there are many options open to you that are better than suicide and you should be aggressively exploring those.

Reactions: nibbleone, HereTomorrow, GalacticWarrior777 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.