clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
If I have about 60 bromazolam 3mg tablets and I get really drunk beforehand do I have any hope of dying via respiratory depression? I don't have a lot of good options available to me right now and I'm struggling with cognitive issues and fatigue that make it even harder to get a good plan set. If I have any chance at all I'll go for this. Thank you in advance

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I don't know specifically, as I'm not an expert, but in general, I think you know that overdoses are not reliable. I think your chances will be low. Good luck in any case.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
If I have about 60 bromazolam 3mg tablets and I get really drunk beforehand do I have any hope of dying via respiratory depression? I don't have a lot of good options available to me right now and I'm struggling with cognitive issues and fatigue that make it even harder to get a good plan set. If I have any chance at all I'll go for this. Thank you in advance
Hi clown_17. I was looking at this method a while ago myself i.e, benzos+alcohol but gave it up as I couldn't find any reliable information on dosage.

While there are warnings about mixing bromazolam and alcohol, I was unable to come across a case of ctb with it. I came across the following study which lists cases where people are reported to have ctb'ed taking it with other opioids

Also bromazolam is a designer drug. From what I read, designer drugs haven't undergone comprehensive safety testing, which could mean unpredictable and potentially dangerous consequences in case of failure to ctb.

Think I have to second Unknown21 on this. This method seems low on the reliability scale and feels like one is having to go out on a limb a little bit. My own preference is for partial hanging compared to this method but fortunately I have SN so I'd like to give it a go before that.

If you don't mind, I have a question relating to your failed attempt with SN. May I know how old your SN was when you took it? I believe you had mentioned in your post that you had fears that it had expired when it actually hadn't. I feel like am having the same fears at the moment. It would help relieve my anxiety a lil bit if you could tell me how old it was from its date of manufacture, which would help give some degree of assurance about its potency over a certain period of time.

I tried to see if I can message you in private, but couldn't find the option to be able to. Thanks again for sharing your experience with your attempt. It has been a great help to the community.