FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand those pro-life people who insensitively try to push the idea that there is "hope" for existing, it just comes across as so absurd, they are blinded by delusions and lack any awareness of how cruel and harmful existence truly is.

The reality is that being forced to endure the horrific mistake that is existence will always be something so incredibly hopeless. There is no hope in having the ability to exist as a conscious being trapped in this decaying flesh prison where chance so senselessly determines everything where there could never be a limit as to how much one can suffer.

This reality is undeniably so hellish and existence disgusts me with all the harm it causes, existence will always be the exact opposite of something hopeful, it fills me with dread having the ability to exist and I cannot stand those who invalidate the reality of existing.

All that comforts me is the thought of permanently ceasing to exist, where all the problems and suffering that existence causes will finally disappear and instead we will simply be unaware, existence is a hopeless curse that I see as best forgotten about.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti and Seered Doom