• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

apathetic.

Shy
Aug 22, 2021
I just wanna watch for cbt research. Especially the full suspension cbt. I can't seem to find any website that works. Before there was bestgore or liveleak but they don't exist anymore.. any suggestions?

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, pthnrdnojvsc, death137 and 2 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I found many by Googling "working gore websites 2021".

• Love
Reactions: apathetic. and BeautifulMosaics
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
That stuff is brutal. Hard to imagine replicating such images.

Reactions: yive and NearlyIrrelevantCake
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it disturbing that there are whole websites dedicated to gore, so much pain and suffering that people have had to go through to make the content on them. Such a cruel world. I would never go on one of those websites in a million years.

• Hugs
Reactions: ojinzo, Ravel, Jaded Pear and 18 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I find it disturbing that there are whole websites dedicated to gore, so much pain and suffering that people have had to go through to make the content on them. Such a cruel world. I would never go on one of those websites in a million years.
There's actually nothing more horrifying.

Reactions: Jaded Pear, mk01, tryingtoescape and 2 others
L

lonewolf22

Jul 3, 2020
Cruel is an understatement. In fact, I dont think there is a word in the english dictionary that can aptly define the depravity found on those websites.

Reactions: Jaded Pear, death137, Null Hypothesis and 1 other person
Trueform

Trueform

Misanthrop
Sep 19, 2021
theync.com

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, lobster salad and death137
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018

No kidding. I'm extremely ashamed to admit that I watched a couple of videos on one of those kinds of sites in the past because I was planning to ctb by hanging and wanted to get an idea as to what my body would most likely do after falling unconscious. I instantly regretted it, I felt like absolute shit about it and I cried my head off about it. It was truly awful to watch. May those poor souls rest in peace.

And to top it off, the comments under the videos are fucking disgusting and so unbelievably cruel. These were real people who were really suffering, and these commenters just don't care at all; it's all about being edgy and making completely inappropriate and disrespectful "jokes" to get a cheap laugh from other edgelords. This world is so unfathomably cruel and fucked up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: darkwater, ojinzo, Jaded Pear and 12 others
S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
The sad thing is the comments on those sites are many times disrespectful of the victims, to say the least...

Now some of those "victims" were thieves, rapists, kidnappers...but many are just law abiding people.

Reactions: Jaded Pear, lobster salad, death137 and 2 others
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
i watch suicide videos in preparation i know a site bu t is in spanish

Reactions: lobster salad
N

Nolife33

Nov 6, 2021
bestgore.com
Oh doesn't work anymore

• Yay!
Reactions: apathetic.
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
I used to watch those kinds of videos because i was interested in the human body. What happens if you cut this nerve, what happens if you do this, etc. Educational purposes, you could say. But seeing them suffer always made me uneasy, it's not a pleasant feeling at all. I don't get people who find satisfaction from watching those videos.

Reactions: lobster salad, pthnrdnojvsc and death137
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018

I just wanna watch for cbt research. Especially the full suspension cbt. I can't seem to find any website that works. Before there was bestgore or liveleak but they don't exist anymore.. any suggestions?
Liveleak went cucked and censorsed gore long before they shut down. And Bestgore was a sad one even though that place was toxic as fuck. What's weird is I wonder what changed Bestgore owners mind about shutting it down considering he constantly posted about free speech and internet censorship about showing death and such.

• Aww..
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, apathetic. and death137
deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
Saw the topic about the man that jumped from 28th floor/84m
The guy got his leg amputated by a lower balcony before hitting the floor.
The images were not shocking at all, very medical school style photos, but was a good wake up call for the fall suicide method, as i was thinking about that one as the first option. Must be careful not to jump from a building with long balconies.

Reactions: Un- and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: apathetic. and lobster salad
N

Nolife33

Nov 6, 2021
Those videos make me grateful I'm still alive, those videos are sickening

Reactions: ojinzo
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Oct 11, 2021
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
The idea to get inspired by gore sites if you plan your suicide is not bad. You can learn a lot about hanging and if it disturbs you, its is even better. It will make you rethink your suicide.

These sides work: Shockgore.com, forum.deathaddict.co

Here you will learn more about hanging: breathplayfetish.com

People with a hanging fetish don´t want to die, but they know a lot about hanging. If you know how to hang non lethally, you also know how to hang lethally. If you like this fetish and live on, it is even better.

• Love
Reactions: apathetic., blueclover_. and Un-
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Oct 11, 2021
Reactions: lobster salad
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Hey, did you see that 1411 video? The guy who shot himself?
It was gruesome but looked quite peaceful. I can send the link by dm you'd like

Reactions: newave3 and blueclover_.
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
- Goregrish.com. You'll have to make an account to view content, though.
- kaotic.com
- hoodsite.com
- crazyshit.com
- cutedeadguys.com

I don't know if you'll need an account for the websites other than Goregrish.

• Love
Reactions: apathetic.
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
- Goregrish.com. You'll have to make an account to view content, though.
- kaotic.com
- hoodsite.com
- crazyshit.com
- cutedeadguys.com

I don't know if you'll need an account for the websites other than Goregrish.
You can watch videos on goregrish without account

• Love
Reactions: apathetic. and Un-
A

apathetic.

Shy
Aug 22, 2021
I used to watch those kinds of videos because i was interested in the human body. What happens if you cut this nerve, what happens if you do this, etc. Educational purposes, you could say. But seeing them suffer always made me uneasy, it's not a pleasant feeling at all. I don't get people who find satisfaction from watching those videos.
I started watching since I was young to cope with life and somehow found it warm and comforting. It's my only cope with this existence.
The idea to get inspired by gore sites if you plan your suicide is not bad. You can learn a lot about hanging and if it disturbs you, its is even better. It will make you rethink your suicide.

These sides work: Shockgore.com, forum.deathaddict.co

Here you will learn more about hanging: breathplayfetish.com

People with a hanging fetish don´t want to die, but they know a lot about hanging. If you know how to hang non lethally, you also know how to hang lethally. If you like this fetish and live on, it is even better.
Thankiesss

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Un- and BitterlyAlive_
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Does anyone know what's going on with goregrish? I can't access their site anymore, and I don't have access to their discord so I have no idea what's going on.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I *only* want to see, if it features certain fucking people.