Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Thinking about getting off my meds and giving it a shot. Worst case scenario I have a psychotic break and end up in the hospital again best case it reconnects me to parts of myself I cant feel anymore. idk. also considering mdma but suicide tuesday or w/e sounds awful

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I used to eat shrooms every year. They grow in the fields near my city, so every autumn me and my friends used to take a trip and harvest as much as we could. Best times ever.
Important thing about mushrooms is that shrooms harvested in different locations can have a different effects. I don't know how to put this. It's like a lottery. sometime you can get a really nice magic trip, sometimes it could be scary.
So my advice would be - take 10 shrooms first to check out the batch. If you'll like the result, then next time take more - 20-30.
10 shrooms will enhance your perception and intelligence, but you still will be able to act normally and control your actions. 20-30 shrooms will send you to Wonderand. So plan your trip! it's very important to be in a place you really like. My best trips were when I was outdoors. So find a beautiful place somewhere in the park or forest, then take your shrooms. Next important thing is music - make a playlist of songs you really like. The more atmospheric music the better.
Shrooms are very good with mdma. in fact it's better to have some MDMA with you in case if you start having bad trip on shrooms. just take a little bit MDMA and it will pull you out. Don't do much. Just build it up in your system until you feel just right.
Good luck and have a great trip!

• Love
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
If you've been on the meds for awhile,becareful with that come down..Aint pretty.

Psilocybin mixed with your withdrawal?? You may end up waking up in jail,wondering why what little life you had is gone.

That said,I looove shroom trips.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Hhhhhh
I

Impossibledream

Jun 23, 2019
I took magic mushrooms whilst watching a friends mountain climbing video and this shaped my experience. It was late at night and the roads in the distance became vertical through my eyes. When I reached the vertical part I had to climb them. My friend was watching me crawl on all fours in the middle of the road whilst I actually experienced that I was climbing a sheer vertical road. It felt more real than anything. Batman flew over my head whilst I went through a ginnel. Trying to sleep whilst the walls pulsated in and out and I was spinning on a merry go round was impossible.

I loved it.

• Love
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
Yes! When I was 17 in 95- 96. me and my ex boyfriend and some of his friends were all round his dump of a flat. We decided to make shroom tea. I was low in self esteem and confidence about my looks at that age. I drank the tea and waited for the nausea and gougey feeling
that I was warned about on the come up. It passed and everything just got brilliant! I had a great trip. It was very clean and exhilarating. I stared at all of his cannabis leaf trippy posters for ages! There was something new to discover in every swirly line. Music was playing everyone was tripping, it was great!
I looked at myself in his bathroom mirror, and I looked so distorted and weird lol! But I didn't care. Afterwards it's like I was renewed, my brain and mind felt " cleared out" and brand new! I felt like a new person. I think personally it helped my self confidence and depression for about 3-6 months. Before it came back again.
I still continued to do paper trips and microdots on a regular bases. For me shrooms help depression.

Last edited:
  • Love
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I've been trying to get my hands on this for a while now, still eluding me. Anyway, if you're on SSRIs the psilo won't work anyway. You need to be off SSRIs for ~2 weeks or so to clear your receptors out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hhhhhh and Brick In The Wall
R

Reyki6667

Student
Oct 11, 2019
Mine was excellent, read my threads about depression abd ptsd cured thanks to them

• Hugs
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
ALL of.my Psilocybin experiences have been good ones! But as mentioned above you should be careful if you're coming off meds.

Reactions: mesohappy and Hhhhhh
Grandexit

Grandexit

Experienced
Dec 4, 2019
I don't know where to get them. Dark net isn't in my reach, I don't know anyone to ask. Can't fly to Jamaica to to that silly shroom and yoga retreat.

• Hugs
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I don't know where to get them. Dark net isn't in my reach, I don't know anyone to ask. Can't fly to Jamaica to to that silly shroom and yoga retreat.
You can buy everything to grow them on clearnet, including the spores. Sites sell grow kits that are legal until they're bloomed but by the time you consume them, what can anyone do?

Reactions: faraway_beach
Grandexit

Grandexit

Experienced
Dec 4, 2019
You can buy everything to grow them on clearnet, including the spores. Sites sell grow kits that are legal until they're bloomed but by the time you consume them, what can anyone do?
I looked into that, I'm at the point where just going to the grocery store or doing some cleaning around the house is about all I can do . Creating a sterile grow environment and all the steps involved is not realistic. It's going to be just something else I didn't get to do . I'm ok with it. The results seem temporary anyway.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I looked into that, I'm at the point where just going to the grocery store or doing some cleaning around the house is about all I can do . Creating a sterile grow environment and all the steps involved is not realistic. It's going to be just something else I didn't get to do . I'm ok with it. The results seem temporary anyway.
If you find grow kits that are not producing sterile cultures, you should be fine without being overly dramatic in cleanliness. I'm no expert in this as I'm also learning how to grow. Sterility is not really that big of a concern. You just need to wipe down your stuff with alcohol. Grow kits (even if people say they're overly priced...) eliminate a lot of back work to keep the area clean.