Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I’m offended you would ask this question on a suicide forum

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I just learned that a girl I'm interested is having serious issues with her long-term girlfriend. I did feel genuinely sorry for her, but a huge, selfish part of me was very pleased to hear this news. I still don't really have much of a chance, but she did blow up my phone all day, so that's a good sign. Maybe she's just as crazy as I am.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DunnoWhyButYeah, Jumper Geo, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not really. Just got two new students so I'll have to work more which kinda makes me happy but damn, I'd rather spend the rest of my days lying in a bed watching anime and netflix.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and ExhaustedExistence
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Not really. Just got two new students so I'll have to work more which kinda makes me happy but damn, I'd rather spend the rest of my days lying in a bed watching anime and netflix.
What do you teach?

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
I'm really curious who voted YES.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and WornOutLife
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Somewhat great news..
I lost some weight over the past 2 months and I'm surprised since I mostly eat one of those grocery store 9minutes microwave meals : P
I weight like 92kg and now I'm at 64.2kg

Reactions: Celerity
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
Yes I'm not homeless anymore. I dont really like it here but it's better than having to get temp accommodation.

Reactions: lobster salad, Lostandlooking, Celerity and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well the week just started so I'll change my answer by the end of the week to see if something does happen. It'll probably be something completely insignificant anyway.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
No news is good news.

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Somewhat great news..
I lost some weight over the past 2 months and I'm surprised since I mostly eat one of those grocery store 9minutes microwave meals : P
I weight like 92kg and now I'm at 64.2kg
Congrats! I bet that took a lot of discipline!
Yes I'm not homeless anymore. I dont really like it here but it's better than having to get temp accommodation.
Wow! Good for you! You must be so strong. I wouldn't survive being homeless.
Well the week just started so I'll change my answer by the end of the week to see if something does happen. It'll probably be something completely insignificant anyway.
That's gaming the system, my man

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and DarkWolf
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Nothing new under the roof/floor (get it? Since I'm in the basement, lol @ me).

• Yay!
Reactions: Mentalmick
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Yesterday I found a cheap homemade food place.

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
well i'm sick of waiting for these people to come through so i've been starving for a week now and they say if you can make it a week you're good. so theres that... no plan on stopping and should definitely be dead before my next birthday

Reactions: Makko
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Well, I saw someone trip up the other day, he faceplanted like a heart failure victim, which made me smile. I started laughing when the ambulance arrived. I was in hysterics when I saw the obituaries. One for the grandkids.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
As an Ace Attorney fan, I was super pleasantly surprised to find the announcement this morning that both Great Ace Attorney games are finally releasing outside of Japan and in English too. This game originally was never able to be localized because Sherlock Holmes is a character in it and I guess the copyright for that character is different outside of Japan. I love how they managed to work around this by changing the character to "Herlock Sholmes" :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

I've always wanted to play these games because I thought it was really neat how it's about Phoenix Wright's ancestor and just like how Phoenix Wright got to team up with the best detective of his era Professor Layton, this ancestor works with the greatest detective of the past Sherlock Holmes Herlock Sholmes!

Reactions: Mentalmick and Celerity
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I don't do cardio but decided to give it a shot today. Ended up jogging for 5km, slow pace (think it took almost 40min, no music or anything like that either :pfff: ). That apparently burned around 400kcal, could probably run at least 10k if I had a bottle of N waiting for me at the end, and this is me at my worst conditioning so I feel good about this. Was also easy to recover from the run and do some lighter resistance training to finish up the workout.

I don't really feel good after (or during) a workout (anhedonia at work) but it does increase mental stability and brings a small but stable improvement to my mood. Cardio seems to have a similar effect to deadlifting in this respect. Was not terribly difficult to get through the jog, not much pain or discomfort and no surprises. Will most likely throw in these treadmill jogs more often in the gym workouts.

Since this can be interpreted as bragging or flexing, I'll remind the reader that I am an incel NEET that is actively trying to get partial to work. I know that I can get a bit annoyed at people writing about achievements without counterbalancing with the negative aspects myself, tbh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Makko, Dr Iron Arc, Mentalmick and 1 other person
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Right, I get what the m in km stands for, but what the fuck does the k stand for? It can't possibly be kilometres, because no human could run that distance. 5 metres? Sure I could manage that, after some training, obviously, but 5 kilometres?!?! God couldn't run that far.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Lmd, Makko, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
No good news here just had another blow looking for a job, it was strange there were two high-paying jobs for different companies in the same building so I thought I would get one of them. The sun is shining so I am quite happy doing sod all blaming the lockdown on why I don't go out, haha.

Not offended by your question either just got approached for a new role so may say yippee tomorrow.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Mentalmick and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
No good news here just had another blow looking for a job, it was strange there were two high-paying jobs for different companies in the same building so I thought I would get one of them. The sun is shining so I am quite happy doing sod all blaming the lockdown on why I don't go out, haha.

Not offended by your question either just got approached for a new role so may say yippee tomorrow.

Cheers

Geo
Congrats!